Lovely last episode

Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The episode was 5 in 1 .Bunty was freed from jail . Their was a climax with her life at stake . Their was BuHim's nok-jhok . I enjoyed their fight a lot today . It was very refreshing . They solved the case together.  Bhim saved her being a hero . Their marriage took place . Their were romantic dialogues and their first hug . Pehla couple dekh rahi hoon jinka first hug after marriage ho raha hai . Loved the way bhim stood up for his wife . He directly putted the gun in mama's mouth .Why did Bunty not agreed to marry ? Bhim did right by not listening to her . We didn't have any expectation from her . If bhim wouldn't take the whole burden of his love life on his shoulders then his love life wouldn't have succeeded. I really liked her trusting him . I  enjoyed the dialogue"bullshit bhullar tum bail buddhi hi rahoge the most .I just have 2 shikayats aka disappointments .
1.They didn't show I love you confession from bunty's side especially . I was  so excited for it and this confession is important for every couple .
2. It was too short . They won't show anything tomorrow. I know it was sufficient but it seemed too short . Will miss dd a lot.  
😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
I was waiting for this hug from last 4 months...
That hug was worth the wait πŸ‘πŸ˜³

I really deel bad that im not going to see them again as bsb and bunty...

Cvs ruined the episode by adding that crime case... kash srf BB ki story dekhate πŸ˜­
Muskanika thumbnail
I really enjoyed the flirting part . Bhim was so jealous . Bunty ne uske khoob maze uthaye . Kahi se jalne ki boo aa rahi hai.  Who would     have thought that dd can flirt as well . 🀣Both of them were looking good .  
Muskanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

I was waiting for this hug from last 4 months...

That hug was worth the wait πŸ‘πŸ˜³

I really deel bad that im not going to see them again as bsb and bunty...

Cvs ruined the episode by adding that crime case... kash srf BB ki story dekhate πŸ˜­

Yes and if they wanted to show a case then the case should have been connected to their personal life but the episode was still a good one