TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Zaara Siddique's character is my favourite character in the show right now. She has her own principles .She is an educated lady with a broad mind. She wants to achieve something in life but according to her own choice .She is a role model for many girls.Looking forward to this character πŸ˜Ž

Special mentions to Qaazi Sahab who is such a supportive Father to Zaara πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah.. lovable father daughter duo. Zaara is really a strong headed girl who's gonna set high standard for female characters onscreen. In love with the show, all characters and main leads  of course.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Yeah.. lovable father daughter duo. Zaara is really a strong headed girl who's gonna set high standard for female characters onscreen. In love with the show, all characters and main leads  of course.

Indeed😳
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Zaara is an independant thinker with her beliefs abiding with the Qu'ran and Hadith and modernized with time. The balance makes her come across as strong. Will be interesting to see her conflict with those who have other notions about the code of conduct.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I love Zaara too. but I hope she doesn't go too far with her religious theories. coz there are many things in Islam which we can't understand without studying Fiqh . it explains rules of Islam very well. 
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Zaara Siddique's character is my favourite character in the show right now. She has her own principles .She is an educated lady with a broad mind. She wants to achieve something in life but according to her own choice .She is a role model for many girls.Looking forward to this character πŸ˜Ž

Special mentions to Qaazi Sahab who is such a supportive Father to Zaara πŸ˜³

i agree... Me too favourite character.
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I love Zaara too. but I hope she doesn't go too far with her religious theories. coz there are many things in Islam which we can't understand without studying Fiqh . it explains rules of Islam very well. 

Awida.. H r u.. Happy to meet you again
aamnazuha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Muslim  girls have beautiful  names these cvs only name them zaara or zoya as if no other names exist.