Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think this serial should focus on Zaara and  Kabeer's love not interfere in the sensitive matter of triple talaqs... Also they have to 1st know about it properly. Don't show what they don't know... 
The triple talaq doesnt mean saying or messaging talaq' three times and ending marriage. Rather it means the person has to wait for a period of three months . Within the stipulated time if there is change in mind or the concerned problem is resolved mutually, they sure can continue the marriage .
In women's case Islam give her extra freedom and authority i.e A woman can divorce her husband(khula) with immediate effect.

Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 229

229"Divorce (is permissible) only twice, then either maintain (them) in honor or let (them) go in kindness. And it is not lawful for you to take anything of what you have given them, unless both fear that they cannot keep (themselves) within Allah's bounds; and if you fear that they cannot keep (themselves) within Allah's bounds, it is no sin on either of them about what she gives up to get herself freed (from the wedlock). Those are Allah's limits; so do not transgress them. And, whoever transgresses Allah's limits -then these are they that are the (willful) wrongdoers."

Little knowledge is very dangerous..they shouldn't pull any religious matter and create misunderstanding.. If they really want to say anything about then just show the proper process of it not in wrong way... 

Zara asked Kabeer is there any mentioned about triple talaqs  in Qur'an and  Hadis?? Kabeer replied in negative ... 
 Kabeers said about "instant" three talaqs in the train... 

It seems like the writer himself doesn't know about anything about it... So he shouldn't include this matter in here

Edited by Sweetdream897 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDhakkanHu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not Muslim but I do know about khula & actual talaq procedure 😊
In India "instant" triple talaq has been banned and not the actual talaq 😊 which they were trying to show 
Edited by MeDhakkanHu - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
I guess u hv misunderstood
That entire debate was about instant talaq i.e saying talaq thrice at once 
By far, makers hv done gud job and dey are handling it sensibly
Lets see if its continued in same manner in future too
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sweetdream897

I think this serial should focus on Zaara and  Kabeer's love not interfere in the sensitive matter of triple talaqs... Also they have to 1st know about it properly. Don't show what they don't know... 

The triple talaq doesnt mean saying or messaging talaq' three times and ending marriage. Rather it means the person has to wait for a period of three months . Within the stipulated time if there is change in mind or the concerned problem is resolved mutually, they sure can continue the marriage .
In women's case Islam give her extra freedom and authority i.e A woman can divorce her husband(khula) with immediate effect.

Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 229

229"Divorce (is permissible) only twice, then either maintain (them) in honor or let (them) go in kindness. And it is not lawful for you to take anything of what you have given them, unless both fear that they cannot keep (themselves) within Allah's bounds; and if you fear that they cannot keep (themselves) within Allah's bounds, it is no sin on either of them about what she gives up to get herself freed (from the wedlock). Those are Allah's limits; so do not transgress them. And, whoever transgresses Allah's limits -then these are they that are the (willful) wrongdoers."

Little knowledge is very dangerous..they shouldn't pull any religious matter and create misunderstanding.. If they really want to say anything about then just show the proper process of it not in wrong way... 

Zara asked Kabeer is there any mentioned about triple talaqs  in Qur'an and  Hadis?? Kabeer replied in negative ... 
 Kabeers said about "instant" three talaqs in the train... 

It seems like the writer himself doesn't know about anything about it... So he shouldn't include this matter in here

Instant triple talaq is nowhere mentioned in Islam and it is a very gross  thing to do and it only counts as one talaq.
U r right what u r saying. They need to study the  matter completely and then execute it on screen. 
I've not watched  the show but promos are misleading just like the promo on parda. Parda is an important part of Islam for both men and women but the promo was like if men can keep veil of eyes then women don't need to wear parda, really? It can be termed as personal choice to wear or not wear veil but they don't need to involve religion in this. 

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: haalim_

Instant triple talaq is nowhere mentioned in Islam and it is a very gross  thing to do and it only counts as one talaq.
U r right what u r saying. They need to study the  matter completely and then execute it on screen. 
I've not watched  the show but promos are misleading just like the promo on parda. Parda is an important part of Islam for both men and women but the promo was like if men can keep veil of eyes then women don't need to wear parda, really? It can be termed as personal choice to wear or not wear veil but they don't need to involve religion in this. 

i request u to watch that parda wala scene to know context
Kabir says her she shldnt wear such clothes as Islam hv a certain code of conduct for women which offends Zara and she reminds him of code of conduct described for men. She asks him to go and question those guys who took her pics that what actually dey were doing in ladies section that too near ladies trial room
In context, there is nothing what u understood
The whole meaning of scene was to show that always woman are told to do this n that, woman are followed to everything,  women are made flag bearer of religion, only women are taught not men...if we start teaching men too what code of conduct rwligion hv described for dem then they wont be doing -eve teasing, molesting and rapes
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Thank you for explaining the meaning of triple talaq. 
I was only aware about the instant talaq and khulla, but was confused about this. 
Hope they explore it in a more clear manner through the show too. 
Edited by Tme0w - 6 years ago
fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you to the author of the post 
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peeyara

i request u to watch that parda wala scene to know context
Kabir says her she shldnt wear such clothes as Islam hv a certain code of conduct for women which offends Zara and she reminds him of code of conduct described for men. She asks him to go and question those guys who took her pics that what actually dey were doing in ladies section that too near ladies trial room
In context, there is nothing what u understood
The whole meaning of scene was to show that always woman are told to do this n that, woman are followed to everything,  women are made flag bearer of religion, only women are taught not men...if we start teaching men too what code of conduct rwligion hv described for dem then they wont be doing -eve teasing, molesting and rapes

I don't know how the scene was presented in the show I'm just talking about the promo which goes like this, the male leads says that Islam asks women to do parda and the female lead is like if men can keep parda of their eyes women don't need to do the parda. 
I too get pissed off  when only women are made responsible for such things, nothing gives the men the liberty for such crimes against women, neither their dressing and nor anything  else. But as I already said I still have problem with the promo thing, it shouldn't have been presented as such, period. 

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: haalim_

I don't know how the scene was presented in the show I'm just talking about the promo which goes like this, the male leads says that Islam asks women to do parda and the female lead is like if men can keep parda of their eyes women don't need to do the parda. 
I too get pissed off  when only women are made responsible for such things, nothing gives the men the liberty for such crimes against women, neither their dressing and nor anything  else. But as I already said I still have problem with the promo thing, it shouldn't have been presented as such, period. 

I have not seen promo so no idea😳 i wud just say promo are short implying you cant show everything in it