SS- when destiny forces you to cross the path!Chp 20 pg 90(updated)

Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Guyz I am not a writer at all. . I can not write this is just a simple thght which I had and penning down in words!!

Thnx to Anaya(Villete) she told me I shd give it a try in writing something!!!

This SS will have few parts...it has all the 6 characters of our show .. including some other characters as well!!

The story will b based on both the 90's era as well early 20's era...in my 1st part u will get a clear glimpse of what all will be there in the story!!The 90's era will b somewhat similar to our show...thoda bhaut..n 20's era will b based on 90's era..just an extension!!!

I am giving the character sketch and a teaser...do let me know shd i continue or not!!

CHARACTER SKETCH:-

1.) Sameer Maheshwari- A MBA returned from London and currently the CEO of Jayprakash Maheshwari Garments...he is based in Ahmedabad!!

2.) Naina Agarwal:- A successful and renowned Lawyer...Based in Delhi!!

3.) Preeti Agarwal:- A successful Chartered Accountant, having her own firm...based in Delhi!!!

4.) Manoj Tiwari I.e Munna:- Done MBA in marketing and is working as marketing head in Jayprakash Maheshwari Garments...based in Ahmedabad!!

5.) Swati Singh:- A successful fashion Designer...based in Mumbai!!

6.) Raghav Dhir I.e Pandit:- A successful and youngest writer with many awards...based in Mumbai!!!

These are the 6 leading characters...bt the main will be sameer naina obviously!!!Others will b introduced when and where needed!!!

NOW COMES THE TEASER:-

Pandit is in Mumbai launching his book:- Will the paths ever cross again???(Part 1)

Sameer Maheshwari is been arrested for the charge of physical assault on a female employee!!

Itna hi teaser kafi hai!!

Guyz shall I continue or u l want me to write the 1st part for ur decision whether I shd continue or not!!

Plz do leave comments!!!

Chapter 1 part(a):- Page 3

Chapter 1 part(b):- Page 4

Chapter 2- Page 9

Chapter 3- Page 15

Chapter 4- page 21

Chapter 5- Page 25

Chapter 6- Page 28

Chapter 7- Page 32

Chapter 8- Page 36

Chapter 9- Page 42

Chapter 10- Page 44

Chapter 11- Page 48

Chapter 12- Page 51

Chapter 13:- Page 60

Chapter 14- Page 67

Chapter 15:- Page 70

Chapter 16:- Page 75

Chapter 17:- Page 84

Chapter 18:- Page 86

Chapter 19:- Page 86

Chapter 20:- Page 90

Edited by Niakhush - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonexisting thumbnail
Do continue dear i m damn excited 
Great start...
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wherever we have the 6 of these in a story... it would always create magic..!! And I am always interested in reading a different take on our favorite characters..!!
This one already looks interesting Nia... !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sameer arrested... Naina a lawyer... πŸ˜ƒ I can imagine some explosions!! The remaining character sketches also look very interesting, especially Pandit..!!

Please do continue this story... I am eagerly waiting to read..!! πŸ˜³
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You must continue! What are you saying? How could you even ask that question after leaving us at such a major cliffhanger! I'm so glad you decided to write... see all this talent would have gone to waste otherwise! The teaser has filled me with a lot of curiosity! The characters are all over the place and in different fields as well; it'd be interesting to see how their path cross again. And whoa! Sameer has charges pressed against him! Does that bring Naina into play as a lawyer against him or something? You have got to continue soon! And please put me on the PM list! Kudos πŸ₯³
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please do and request to PM me
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes please dear..The story looks awesome ..Can't wait to read it..pls update it ASAP
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sounds great. ⭐️

I am curious to know how 90's era and 20's era will be presented in your story.

Teaser is also interesting. All are successful in their places.

Sounds good.

Keep it up and continue. πŸ‘πŸΌ

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm nycc character sketch.. keep going.  Update part 1 soon.. weekend bhot boring ho rha h yr
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Looks intresting pls continue ... Pls possible whenever u update pm me 
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heya..you must write dear..😊 you never know what you can do..even our swag wala Sameer has changed for naina's love..πŸ˜† would like to see how this turns out..πŸ˜ƒ
All are well settled and in different cities..plus teaser is so interesting...Sameer arrested..hope that's a fake charge on him..πŸ˜†
Write soon dear..and pm me whenever you update
-Shira😳