swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey this one seems to be another beautiful story from u...
lovely start...
young maaneet...
thanks for this one as well..:)
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICe start !!!
Maaneet friendship !!!
Waiting for More
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it's cute and interesting
Liked that little maaneet , both have different attitude
still their friendship growning strong
oh Maan and his monthly crushes Geet knows him so well
now this first kiss
Will they go with different partners ??? let's see
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awe!! such a cute story..
Title really goes with the story, indeed very young hearts..
Loved the way their friendship started, unique & beautiful..
So maan is frustrated with the thought that geet will kiss her date..
Well, if you can kiss your date then why can't she?? don't be a hypocrite maan..
If it bothers you so much why don't you take her with you??
Enjoyed the first part, waiting for next..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm truly touched and humbled by your dedication! Yes, this is such a sweet thing for you to do, for a mere reader like me. :)

I love and apprecite great work of art and people who put in efforts to make others happy through their gift. In that process, if in turn, I have given you some happiness, then nothing like it!!! I feel as readers we are always on the recieving end and writers are indeed the hard workers and are on the giving end. Never knew how we as readers can also give sometimes. I guess the realization increases the responsibility? Naah, I don't think I can do that or change my ways to be any different with this added realization. Lol!

On a serious note, i'm so glad I cam across your writings and connected with you. I love so many things about you -
like your writing style, your humor, your happy and positive outlook in your stories, your creativity, the small incidents you add to your story that takes us to a different dimension where we can almost touch the characters like they are our friends and talking to us... its always a treat to read your work, honestly and brightens my day!! What I like most about you is your consistency, dedication and never give up attitude. You don't leave the readers mid-way and set the right expectations when things get busy at your end and come back to us each time. Its like knowing a friend who will never leave your hand no matter what. You set that trust and live up to it... and guess what you don't ask for anything in return. What more can a reader ask for?

Thanks again for giving us such beautiful creation of your mind and letting us be part of your world. Dedication or not, it is your piece of work that totally belongs to you and no one else take that glory away from you!Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this story!!! Brought back some childhood memories when I was 13 and a neighbour had a crush on me and I had on him. It didn't last for long as we moved away and like a lot of untold stories our crush died too. We were friends and played a lot of games together as a group in the colony and he always took my side and protected me when I fought back to get another chance at batting at cricket or hit the ball again for knocking out the sitolia stones. He did sent a chocolate through a friend after we moved out but I was too young to give much heat to this thought or prospect of taking it fwd. We did spend some beautiful 2 yrs as good friends and neighbours.

Thanks for bringing back some sweet memories of my life!! Can't wait for the next part!!!Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

I'm truly touched and humbled by your dedication! Yes, this is such a sweet thing for you to do, for a mere reader like me. :)

I love and apprecite great work of art and people who put in efforts to make others happy through their gift. In that process, if in turn, I have given you some happiness, than nothing like it!!! I feel as readers we are always on the recieving end and writers are indeed the hard workers and are on the giving end. Never knew how we as readers can also give sometimes. I guess the realization increases the responsibility? Naah, I don't think I can do that or change my ways to be any different with this added realization. Lol!

On a serious note, i'm so glad I cam across your writings and connected with you. I love so many things about you -
like your writing style, your humor, your happy and positive outlook in your stories, your creativity, the small incidents you add to your story that takes us to a different dimension where we can almost touch the characters like they are our friends and talking to us... its always a treat to read your work, honestly and brightens my day!! What are like most about you is your consistency, dedication and never give up attitude. You don't leave the readers mid-way and set the right expectations when things get busy at your end and come back to us each time. Its like knowing a friend who will never leave your hand no matter what. You set that trust and live up to it... and guess what you don't ask for anything in return. What more can a reader ask for?

Thanks again for giving us such beautiful creation of your mind and letting us be part of your world. Dedication or not, it is your piece of work that totally belongs to you and no one else take that glory away from you!

Thank you so much

I am really glad you like it ðŸ˜Š

Dont have to change with responsibility. Well, I don't think you can be sweeter than this..

Thank you always for constant support.

Readers like you make me want to write better.

You made me very emotional with your words... Thanks a lot ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Loved this story!!! Bright back some childhood memories when I was 13 and a neighbour had a crush on me and I had on him. It didn't last for long as we moved away and like a lot of untold stories our crush died too. We were friends and played a lot of games together as a group in the colony and he always took my sode and protected me when I fought back to get another chance at batting at cricket or hit the ball again for knocking out the sitolia stones. He did sent a chocolate through a friend after we moved but I was too young to give much heat to this thought or prospect of taking it fwd. We did spend some beautiful 2 yrs as good friends and neighbours.

Thanks for bringing back some sweet memories of my life!! Can't wait for the next part!!!

Making you happy by bringing back memories is cherry on top

Blessed are the people who have experienced love or even crush for that matter...
Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 6 years ago