Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
What shit!
I hope this is a fake article. Because if this is the track, there will be tremendous loss of viewership.
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hamare dil par churiyan chalne waali hain! Kachak kachak!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Agar aise hua toh main show once in a blue moon dekhun..who wants to go mental by watching such stuffπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chhurriyan, qenchian, aariyaan...sab chalne wali hain Jhanvi.. πŸ˜ƒ Tayyar hojao.. πŸ˜‰ humare armaano ki tou waise hi chita jal chuki hai...abh mazeed koi kami reh gayee ho tou yeh loag poori ker hi dein ge for sure.. 
PA walon ki jai ho!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnigdhaGautam

What shit!
I hope this is a fake article. Because if this is the track, there will be tremendous loss of viewership.

It is most likely a fake article. Lets see.. We are all waiting in anticipation to find out the truth behind our Albela sajjan's Bela..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

#New_Entry : It's all about the heart' in Zee TV's #Piya_Albela with #Neha_Marda's entry

The entry of Neha Marda in the Zee TV show will spice up proceedings giving way for a unique love triangle.

Zee TV's popular show Piya Albela (Rajshri Productions) will see noted actress Neha Marda in a very different avatar!!

For the first time in her career, Neha will be essaying a role that will literally have all the shades, from being positive to grey to negative, everything of which will be very much justified based on the situations the character goes through.

As per credible sources, "Neha will be shown as a simpleton village belle Bela, who would lose her husband exactly a day after their marriage. Actor Krishanu Rathod will play Neha's onscreen hubby, who will die in the initial plot.

The twist in the tale will be that the heart of Bela's husband will be implanted into Naren (Akshay Mhatre) soon after the former's death in an emergeny process , as Naren meets with an major accident.

As we know, Naren has been ailing and needs a heart to live on...

This development will bring in a love triangle, wherein Bela will develop feelings for Naren (owing to her husband's heart in Naren). The same will happen to Naren as he will develop a liking for Bela.

The plot will thicken with Bela being brought to Naren's home later on.

We buzzed Neha but could not get through to her.

Are you excited about this love triangle in the making? 

PS: Can somebody please explain what's going on ?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I might faint after reading this just like Pooja did in that segment today !! πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

What if this article turns out to be true for the upcoming track ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

What's this happening ????? πŸ˜‘😑😑 BULLCRAP !!!😑

Only heart transplant is going to happen right not brain πŸ˜‘  how he forget Poona than actually CVS p.a. brain transplant honechahiye 
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hamare dil par churiyan chalne waali hain! Kachak kachak!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Agar aise hua toh main show once in a blue moon dekhun..who wants to go mental by watching such stuffπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chhurriyan, qenchian, aariyaan...sab chalne wali hain Jhanvi.. πŸ˜ƒ Tayyar hojao.. πŸ˜‰ humare armaano ki tou waise hi chita jal chuki hai...abh mazeed koi kami reh gayee ho tou yeh loag poori ker hi dein ge for sure.. 
PA walon ki jai ho!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]
Sahi pakde hain!πŸ˜†
SanjanaNDani thumbnail
Check dis 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgbd7EPAxBY/
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanjanaNDani

Check dis 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgbd7EPAxBY/

Yes I read this article !! Both the articles (i.e the previous plot one and this interview ) came from the same source . But here she is just talking & explaining her character & not the storyline/plot.
But at the end she said she is a village girl, later she will end in their Vyas house and plus her revenge! So is it that her husband's heart will be given to Naren & Vyas family will take him back home after treatment esp supriya, pooja might do that ! And this Bela would be enraged as she doesn't have access to Naren ! She might feel Naren is the only person she can feel close to her dead hubby !!😲So thats why she would seek revenge from those ppl and land in Vyas house !!?? Or her revenge would be for a different puprose !!πŸ˜• Hmmm..too much to ponder !!😲 So lets wait and watch next week !! Not too far to get our clear answers !!!😲
Edited by JhanviKv - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

My memory is faulty...but I remember clearly that Naren was ailing with a LIVER problem.. Not a heart problem.. And being a doctor, I was already suspicious of the treatment he got for his ailment due to LIVER FAILURE BECAUSE OF ALCOHOL ABUSE. He got a bone marrow transplant...without ever the mention of a Liver transplant or to avoid that, A stem cell treatment. Nahi.. balke i remember that doctor saying k inka liver poori terha khatab hogya hai aur uski wajeh se khoon nahi bann raha so he needs a BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT asap! Jabke Bone marrow tr. ke baad one of the complications a patient can have is a LIVER PROBLEM!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Yani aik already kharab liver walay banday ke liver ko aise hi chhor ker bone marrow badal dia.. aur banda sahi bhi hogya!!!? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I ignored all of this because I thought that I must have missed something... mager abh yeh HEART TRANSPLANT wali story ka sunn ker mere ander ka doctor tarap uttha hai!!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Either these people have forgotten about Naren's real ailment, or they will try to show that Naren will meet an accident in which his heart gets damaged..then someone freezes his body to delay his dying...and then that someone waits for Bela's husband to die so that his heart is transplanted into Naren's body... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Mujhe tou yeh buhhht bara aur buhhht ajeeb medical locha lag raha hai. Nothing makes sense... Aur phir uske baad...yani ke heart transplant ke baad Naren without any complications wapis sahi hojata hai aur Bela ke ishq mien mubtala bhi hojata hai kyunke Jis dil mien Pooja thy,woh dil tou raha nahi, abh jis dil mien Bela hai, woh dil baaqi bach gaya... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Yar yeh admi hai ya pyjama?  iski koi credibility hai hi nahi! Aaj Pooja, kal koi DOOJA! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Aur yani Pooja ki iss show mien koi value hai bhi ya hum bilawajeh usko abh tak heroine samajh rahay thay?
Aur yeh makers... koi sasta wala nasha ker ke tou nahi bana rahay show ko? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
MATLAB KUCH BHIII!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Partner since you are a Doc..I believe you totally if they had goofed up with Naren's previous medical condition & subsequent treatment.  One thing is confirmed for sure that PA writers are a pro in taking viewers sensibilities for granted.  

Look at the upcoming track, like the new girl will fall for Naren coz he has her husband's heart and Naren might also fall for her for the same reason...like really...so the emotion called love can physically exist in an organ called heart that when transplanted it carries the dead persons emotions. 

Ab is logic ko kya naam dhoon...πŸ˜• we need to find a new word in English to refer this kind of writing. Even illogics have certain amount of logics, this is just beyond that...
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

Anoosree there is a ghamasan 50-50 true-false yudh goin on between the fans on social media that this article can be right & can be fake as well !! I'm still pondering if this article is out then simply would anyone cook up a story & write and that too with the actors names in it. Firstly Neha ka role today only it came out and right after that this article came. So I was thinking ! And also they have given the name of that one day to be dead hubby ka role play karne wala ! HOw will anyone just give any names if they dint get any info from some sources !! Also they would be 3-4 days ahead of the episode shoot of what we watch on TV ! I'm confused whats going on !! Or is this a publicity stuntπŸ˜† No they cant  do that as well coz then half may not like this track & get miffed with the show !! Need to see !!

Totally agree to ur points !! 
In this show anything can happen. Its Albela come SatkelaπŸ˜† Will they get a well established Neha just for a cameo when Gulki's role only ran for more than 4 months !! I'm wondering whats happened to the writer to come up with such track !! And what about Sheen, her screen space ll be ruined as well !!

Jhanvi now this is going to be about a Satkela writer coming up with Satkela character and his Satkelapan all throughout.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
you know guys, the other day i was watching the episode post 1st leap in which Naren had demanded pooja to dance and she had danced on deewani mastani from Bajirao mastani... 
Yar i am really foolish, but honestly my eyes teared up on seeing such a beautiful episode...such a beautiful portrayal of emotions...such a beautiful story it had been. I felt so bad at losing such an amazing show to the crap that is being shoved in our faces these days...in the name of PA... I mean...the actors are still brilliant, but WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE STORY THAT USED TO BE SOOO AMAZING once? πŸ˜­
Really sad that it has gone so deep down the drain that even the most amazing actors are not able to save it from sinking... πŸ˜­