Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh Ms. Kawaii... you are killing me softly with this love of yours.

This song is dedicated to Kabir for the lovely gentleman he is!
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Three parallel stories ...aayat nd Kabir .
.name itself is so pure nd transparent ...as der feelings r too...it's just unnamed but the deep the line ..destiny had written a story for them ...

Coming to ana nd aarush...hmm  two very independent nd very clear abt what they want to achieve in life ..I know ana is vry practical nd clear in her mind ..and some where I felt she is not ready for relationship ...but aarush ke saath ek fatal attraction hai ...hope she analyse ...what she really wanted in her life...

But m disappointed with aarush ...it's not because he wanted to name  the relationship ...it's because of his way to make her understand ...his subject .. psychology   ..his profession makes him to understand the inner battle of others ...hope he also understand ana deep inner battle ..make peace with it ...

Coming to adorable Maan nd geet ...it's just homely feeling ..where two people enjoy der leisure moments ...nd spending tym with each other ...it's not always about how u express Ur affection ...it's Ur simplicity in the moments makes affection so precious ...I loved Maan here ...he is so simple nd  the way  he makes atmosphere so beautiful nd lovely without any external factors is commendable ...though men always show themselves so powerful but without women in der life they r incomplete ... women love nd affection makes them secure nd protected .   .

Lovely update .. continue soon 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Kabir love story also started 
Maan and Geet seane was cute 
Ana was upset that her love left her 
Update soon
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
Thank you for pm..
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
As always a great update with the special "This is US" touch. The prayer part had me in tears almost. And then the grocery shopping brought back the smile. You know you are head over heels in love with someone when you enjoy doing mundane things with them like picking up shampoos or chopping vegetables leaving behind your whole world. I love this kind of romance. Not every love story is about kissing and falling upon each other at the first chance 😆
Although, it would be interesting to see when these two get to that, the physial intimacy part I mean. 😳

Where is Arush? Last update had me thinking that even Ana broke up with him. But when she went back, he is ignoring her? What happened there?

You manage to come up with these beautiful perfect little updates every time!! 👏 👏

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maaneet love story is getting stronger. Kabir and Aayat are at a start of a fresh sweet love story. Ana is in the verge of missing her love. With Geet back she is gonna help everyone out I guess.  
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo maan aur kabir ki toh chal pada...magar yeh ana k saath kya hogaya?...

lovely updates...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for your new thread I'm sorry for not commenting on the last update but here I am commenting on this that this update was fabulous she knew how to uplift his mood and make him light ... slowly ayaat is getting use to Kabir...
About Annie I'm worried I hope Ayush contact her and tell her the real reason for not picking her call... ps I have commented pretty long so I want update soon enough love you lots of kisses lots of hugs and hey today is the first day of Hindu New Year so happy New Year and also its first day of Navratri so Jai mata di
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update good one maaneet part was awesome..,waiting for next...
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow !!!!
Amazing update !!!
Kabir aayat
Maan geet both the love stories are going on in their pace!!
Aarush left?!
Is he even a good guy !!
M starting to doubt him !!!
Loved the update