aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Anant and his game of chess looks very interesting.He definitely is a much better player than Mandira.
Conversation between Anant and Bulbul was the highlight of the episode.I think Anant is feeling sorry for himself more than anything else.The way he sees things Vijay's life seems to be like a bed of roses while his seems like a bed of thorns.

On the other side the beginnings of nexus between corporate world and politicians track seems to be promising.

Why do I feel that Anant is going to engineer a split in his and Vijay's political party?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Clearly Anant who was just taken for granted by everyone, has come out into his own person and he is planning and plotting the moves.

While Vijay is surrounded by people who try to manipulate and emotionally blackmail him.

I dont like Mandira and Bulbul. Mandira for her vampish behaviour and Bulbul for becoming the typical morally superior bahu with a pooja thali in her hands and swallowing insults as if they are rasgollas.

Serials dont have real women.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, serials won't have real women with a convincingly good mind to think on their own and comfortably express their heartfelt feelings to their near and dear ones. Is it because of most of the 'shift writers ' are males! 
aparnauma thumbnail
These two women make it difficult for us to like them or connect with them and they also are boring and their actions and reactions are so predictable🥱
I don't watch many shows.I'm watching only this and Nimki. Nimki is a mix of these two women and that makes her character interesting.

Mandira is so selfish shameless and Bulbul so sacrificing and eager to please.I switch off when these two women come on screen.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suddenly Mandira has become the well wisher of Vijay. It seems that she is turning positive while Ananth is turning negative. Sadhna has lost her marbles.
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Suddenly Mandira has become the well wisher of Vijay. It seems that she is turning positive while Ananth is turning negative. Sadhna has lost her marbles.

Mandira seems to have taken a 360 degree turn😛😆
I think even Gayatri has taken a different stand wrt Vijay.
Hope this drama brings the lost TRPs back.