Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indianboy69

Fahad Mustafa is the producer of Visaal.

Maybe Agha Mustafa is his cousin/relative (as they share same surnames)
Hence he was offered the role due to parchi.

I don't think they're relatives. I first saw Agha M in Sang E Mar Mar on Hum Tv . it doesn't belong to Fahad's home production. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Mansfield

That'll depend on the ending which I think is next week. If you watch it, feel free to use the skip button as often as you'd like. They take their sweet time with the show. Acting-wise, Sanam is good. Aiman and Shehzad are average. None of the characters are really likeable, nothing special about the chemistry and the story is nothing special.

...Makes me wonder why I'm even watching this :/

i like the cast but i cant stand Sanam in these types of roles and that childish hairstyle she has in Rubaru too...i like her in characters like her other show ab dekh khuda kya karta hai
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i like the cast but i cant stand Sanam in these types of roles and that childish hairstyle she has in Rubaru too...i like her in characters like her other show ab dekh khuda kya karta hai

Sanam is the only good thing about Ghar Titli ka par
awida thumbnail
Agha Mustafa = Gauhar from SEMM. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i cant stand him either...i love his character and his scenes with middat in BK i just wish it was a diff actor so i could enjoy them
awida thumbnail
Such a waste of a character! Imagine Humayoun Ashraf in this role. he would've rocked it!
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Such a waste of a character! Imagine Humayoun Ashraf in this role. he would've rocked it!

And then who knows, we would then have fallen in love with Pari-Taimoor couple.
A good actor was needed to play Taimoor to give this drama a little charm and make the ending a bit more memorable.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

but hes stuvck with Geo😆 they shouldve taken faizan khwaja :D
awida thumbnail
Yes. Faizan is miles ahead of Agha Mustafa. Mohid suits a much charismatic actor, with  cute smile. I think he became irritating only because of the actor playing this role. Agha Mustafa is miscast here. How I wish he kept doing negative characters only! he did full justic to his role in De Ijazat as Mikhaal's brother. Edited by awida - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i dont know if his character was meant to be good looking...hes just shown as a gentleman who understands his wife and respects her :D