Reviews for today's episode

Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys!Just watched today's episode and can say it was a grand one . It had so much happenings going on . The best part was bsb missing bunty( main phir bhi tumko chahoonga) . Bhim played the role perfectly . His eyes were filled with love for his jungli billi . The care and concern and kintu-parantu saying lagta hai ki janab madam ji ko miss kar rahe hain . Sabko dikh raha tha but bunty had no mercy on him . Humare bsb ko tadpa rhi thi . Vo call karke case discuss kar rahi thi . She wasn't telling him about her whereabouts . I wanted some romantic talk but she is the detective didi na . How can she fulfill our demands? I loved the precap before the add break . The voiceover said that how will bunty sharma save her LOVE bhim singh bullar. The precap for tomorrow had nothing much new . I feel that she will dress up like the gang to save gattu and everyone will misunderstand her . When she was getting arrested usse zyada dard bhim ki eyes mein tha . How painful it will be for him to arrest his love . Manish is a great actor . I will miss Manish and Sonish a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
www yar what a brilliant explanation...
I haven't seen the episode yet but dying to watch it now!!!

Manish pe to full confidence hai he is The Best... will miss him onscreen yar πŸ˜­

I hope wo bht bht jldi wapis aega apna magical charisma leke πŸ‘
Muskanika thumbnail
I also loved the scene when manish was fighting with the gang . He did the action sequence perfectly. Loved to watch an action sequence for him . Bunty was so lost in bhim that she forgot about Gattu😳
sarah.aalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskanika

I also loved the scene when manish was fighting with the gang . He did the action sequence perfectly. Loved to watch an action sequence for him . Bunty was so lost in bhim that she forgot about Gattu😳

i loved that part too

yar i believe kl last episode nh hoga i guess next saturday b aega episode and that would be the last one...

i m v disappointed with bunty ... gattu was in pain but phr bhi use apna ego pyara tha she could have called bhim for help but no 🀒

bhim was the only highlight of the episode πŸ‘
unicorn1 thumbnail
Hi Muskan!
Awesome review πŸ‘

Manish stole the show yesterday - action, emotional, angry - he nailed all the scenes! β€οΈ

I can't imagine my weekends without bsb, will miss him so much πŸ˜­
Muskanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti_

Hi Muskan!

Awesome review πŸ‘

Manish stole the show yesterday - action, emotional, angry - he nailed all the scenes! β€οΈ

I can't imagine my weekends without bsb, will miss him so much πŸ˜­

Thanks awesome logo ka rebiew bhi awesome hi hota hai . And yes emotional and action ke saath-saath manish ke angry scenes were also awesome for eg. the confrontation with bunty's family . Yesterday's episode was a Manish episode with all kinds of manish that's why it was a great one . Kaash hume romantic scenes bhi mil jaaye
Muskanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

i loved that part too

yar i believe kl last episode nh hoga i guess next saturday b aega episode and that would be the last one...

i m v disappointed with bunty ... gattu was in pain but phr bhi use apna ego pyara tha she could have called bhim for help but no 🀒

bhim was the only highlight of the episode πŸ‘

I am also feeling the same thing . Maybe next week will be the last one . I will miss dd a lot . Hoping for their comeback . Agar mujhe writer bana do to main to dd ke 3 seasons complete kar doon but zee ne to 1 bhi season properly complete nahi kiya . No hopes from zee side but a lot of hopes on Manish to comeback