Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: drbeth

Worst part is Avni doesn't even talk abt him.

He should be brought back. They didnt even spend time as siblings 😭
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

Ali, Aman jaise important characters ko nahi dikha rahe hai and ye aur naye characters la diye? 

Isse toh unhe le aao. 

I agree! Where is Ali and after 10 years Aman should be out of jail? So why not bring them back? We are least bothered with Chuhi and VR's daughter's marriage into a conservative BW producer family.

As soon as KK mentioned his family I was like "Here we go. Sayesha the illegitimate orphan will have to be accepted by KK's traditional family!" Please...not another teenager's love story with a guy who's at least 8-10 years older than her? What is this?

I hope all these people don't take up too much SS. But its better than bringing in OTT villains to the story again. No more Daya, Ragini and VR type characters, please! Now Garam Neil will have to give his "daughter's" hand to KK his "Bro!" LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AvniNeil-

He should be brought back. They didnt even spend time as siblings 😭

They have so many potentially gud storylines which dey keep crossing out.

V keep saying bring Aman back and kick Mishti out.But the opposite keeps happening😭
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree! Where is Ali and after 10 years Aman should be out of jail? So why not bring them back? We are least bothered with Chuhi and VR's daughter's marriage into a conservative BW producer family.

As soon as KK mentioned his family I was like "Here we go. Sayesha the illegitimate orphan will have to be accepted by KK's traditional family!" Please...not another teenager's love story with a guy who's at least 8-10 years older than her? What is this?

I hope all these people don't take up too much SS. But its better than bringing in OTT villains to the story again. No more Daya, Ragini and VR type characters, please! Now Garam Neil will have to give his "daughter's" hand to KK his "Bro!" LOL

exactly .firstly their timeline is so ghastly wrong. Saesha plus kk is just sad. I think they showed saesha to be 18 only because if they would have said her to be 16 all of us would have knocked their brains out by petitioning not to promote child marriage. 

All the infatuation and fan girling is still okay. Definitely happens with teenagers. Par ab poora khandaan kyu aara hai kk ka?? Infatuation rehne do. Don't turn it into a love saga. Not required ðŸ˜•
Edited by Globetrotter_me - 6 years ago
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NK CVs sure know how to mess up any beautiful track they start...first they screwed up Jail track by bringing in all those extras and turning the jail into a circus without focusing on Avneil. Now they have this beautiful leap story with so much to explore again on Avneil's relationship and Khanna family dynamics. But no they'd rather bring in some new khaandan for that joker KK. I don't even wanna waste my time talking about Mishti she's such panauti to NK!

Main reason for NK's drastic trp drop was Neela's death, how I wish they killed off Mishti and made this leap around that. Avni could be deeply upset regarding Mishti dying and maybe still operating an orphanage along with her Neela Ma. How beautiful would that be?! 😭
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilusha

NK CVs sure know how to mess up any beautiful track they start...first they screwed up Jail track by bringing in all those extras and turning the jail into a circus without focusing on Avneil. Now they have this beautiful leap story with so much to explore again on Avneil's relationship and Khanna family dynamics. But no they'd rather bring in some new khaandan for that joker KK. I don't even wanna waste my time talking about Mishti she's such panauti to NK!

Main reason for NK's drastic trp drop was Neela's death, how I wish they killed off Mishti and made this leap around that. Avni could be deeply upset regarding Mishti dying and maybe still operating an orphanage along with her Neela Ma. How beautiful would that be?! 😭

and the trps would have sky rocketed just because the panauti was gone!
This was a splendid idea. 
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But unfortunately it didnt happen and that saesha is still stuck with the show🥱
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

+ 10000 😃