Sandhir FF: The Tale of Two Strangers (Royal Storyline)

ArshaParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Prologue

The royal kingdom of Milan was ruled by the Shekhawat Dynasty. They were said to be the faces of god come to rule upon the land as a blessing. Aria, the royal city was home to the palace of the Shekhawats. The fish pond in the roundabout front, to the arching doors of the royal entrance, the heavily crystallized chandeliers hung elegantly from the rosette ceiling. The hustle of the morning rays emerged as the workers busied themselves in the enhancement of the palace and to the service of the royal family. Harsh Shekhawat, the king of Milan had a lot of duties to ensure the kingdom faced no threats, and enjoyed their lives without unnecessary stress, with which to assist him was a personal staff of advisers in which the last name listed was Kishore Aggarwal. The king adored Kishore for his reliable and adventurous nature which reflected much truth, he was fond of his family and their support towards his duty.

As the morning had dawned the royal family slowly awoke from deep slumber, with the fading of dreams and the morning rays disturbing the closed eyes, Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the prince of Milan tossed away from the window. He was starting to realize that morning had fallen and that the start of another day was near. Slowly kicking the comforter of his torso he fished around on the top of the bed rest for his grey t-shirt that complimented his navy sweats. His Greek God like features, with mighty strong body, to the slightly brown hair, and the glistening brown eyes The prince was a man of few words and great respect for his people. He tended to keep to himself and his life, and as he put on the t-shirt he stepped out of bed to be greeted with his protein shake as he hit the gym first thing in the morning every day.

On the other hand in, as the beautiful sun rays hit the glass windows and shone through to glisten the face of a beautiful girl who had her eyes squinted with the unwanted light. She too tossed around to face the wall on which hung her family portrait. A candid shot which portrayed her brother, Ankit, mother, Anjali, and father Kishore, and herself, Sanyukta Aggarwal enjoying a picnic in the Aria state park. Sanyukta was one of the most envied women in all of Milan, her hazel eyes, and luscious brown hair with the tan complexion gave her the ideal Germanic features. She was a woman of simplicity, her selfless nature and her want of helping was unlike others. Her parent's constant support was a key role in her key personality, she was not crazy after getting married to Prince Randhir like the rest of the girls her age, she did not want much from her life than a happy family, and a happy death.

Prishi😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshaParsh thumbnail

Table of Contents

Chapter 1: The Meeting

ArshaParsh thumbnail

Chapter One: The Meeting

So began the morning of a day that would turn their lives around forever. As they went about their morning routine, Sanyukta decided to jog through the woods that peeped rays of sunlight between the tall, Oak trees. Her run in the morning was her connection to the world and a manner for her to show her gratification to mother nature.

As she strode along the path, she thought of the schedule her family followed. Her brother miles away in the second largest city of Aria, Syah. Her brother worked for the Shekhawats as well, he held the position of Aria's Import and Export Coordinator. She promised him herself that she would call him tonight to see if they would be able to catch up this coming weekend, as they hadn't met in over a month. Sanyukta's mother, Anjali, was in charge of the local orphanage that was supported by the funds of the kingdom. Every year, the kingdom's budget provided funds for orphanages throughout the land to ensure no one was left an orphan. Anjali often stayed at the orphanage when they were low on staff. As for her favorite member of the family, Kishore Aggarwal, her father, her world, her everything. She saw him a couple times a week, when he would make a trip home to grab some files, or even drop some off. He, like the rest of her family was devoted to serving the kingdom, especially the dynastorial family. Being an advisor to the King, he tended to stay within the palace limits to ensure the responsibilities of his position. So were the habits of the Aggarwal family, and despite their distance from each other, they were attached to each other.

As she slowed her run into a jog, and eventually a walk, she returned home with an hour left to head towards work.

Meanwhile, the prince had finished his workout and with his headphones curved across his head, and his eyes drifting off to follow the pattern of the carpet, he was heading towards the royal dining room. As the server neared him for his order, he ordered for scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese, topped with a dash of maple syrup. The prince was scrolling through his social media when he quickly shut his phone off and laid his head against the chair splat. This morning's sun had brought the kingdom's long awaited return of the Prince back to the world, everyone was excited to have their Prince back, everyone but Randhir himself. The server soon arrived with his scrumptious meal, and Randhir dug in trying to waver his mind off the topic.

Sanyukta had continued about her routine and dressed herself in a peach suit, paired with a white shirt, accented with tan heels and a carmel hobo bag. As she ran across the kitchen counter she stuffed her files into her bag with her right hand and grabbed the keys to her Dodge Journey, which was parked inside their 4-Car Garage. As she pulled her car out, the palace was visible in her peripheral vision. The thought of her father crossed her mind and she decided to pay him a visit, as she hadn't seen him days due to Prince Randhir's scandal. Coincidently, her father called as she his vision crossed her mind, he asked her to pay him a visit before making her way to the work. As she pulled through the gates of the castle, she decided to call her father to inform him of her arrival. They talked of meeting in the front, in the first floor commons. She parked her car in the driveabout at the front fountain and stepped outside. They security guard welcomed her with a smile, assuring her that he knew who she was. She carefully walked up the marble steps, shielding her eyes from the direct rays of the sun. As she walked past the Grand Hall into the commons, she passed through another pair of security guards who smiled upon her arrival, as did the first one. She walked past them into the room to observe her father in a deep conversation with the King, as she walked closer to them, she could make out their conservation having to do with the Prince Randhir's exit and his security details. The King recognized her presence, and her father turned around to greet her with a heartfelt hug. She smiled at the King, who reassuringly watched them have their moment.

"Thank you for coming here, Sanyukta. I'm so glad you could join us. The King said.

"Please do embarrass me my highness, the subject must obey your command. How can I be of your service today? She answered with utmost respect.

The King pointed towards a chamber to the left of where they were standing. The King, Sanyukta, and her father all strolled through the door and into the room. As the door closed, Randhir stood at the opening of the Commons, wondering what was taking place in that room. He was awestruck by the girl that was in front of him. He has seen her many times before, when they used to be teenagers, they went to the same school, but life had changed in the past 8 years. They were older now, and they could only hope to rewind life back to when it was simple.

He made his way back into the Grand Hall corridor, and passed through the Room of Lords, into the opening of the stairway. As he found his room amongst the many chambers on the second floor, he started his routine and was dressed within a half hour, clad in khakis and blue shirt, along with a black tie, the prince strolled the hallway with his brown dress shoes, and his matching bag. He strode down the steps to find all of them waiting in the Grand Hall. The prince was a man of few words, but he had changed since the incident, he was no longer the same person, he was now a man of no words.

"Son, this is Sanyukta, you must know her... introduced the King.

Randhir looked towards Sanyukta, but she was completely lost in her own world, not of fantasies, but of chaos. The last half hour had changed her life, and she was in the midst of processing every aspect of her life when the King continued, "We have hired her as your relations manager, and from today onwards, she will be the one you will address. I want her to drive you to work as we have instructed her to. She will share a message with you on our mother and I's behalf, we would like a response by this evening. Enjoy your day son.

Randhir gave his father a nod, and stood patiently for Kishore and his daughter to have their moment. Sanyukta who was still lost in her thoughts was embraced by her father, as he planted a kiss on her forehead. Randhir heard him say, "I know you, and will support every decision you make. With that Kishore set off alongside the King into the dark end of the Grand Hall.

As they stood there waiting for one another to clear the air of total confusion that was circulating in their heads, Vardhan, the head security detail approached them with a warm smile. He shook both of their hands and explained to them that the King had requested Sanyukta to drive the Prince to their workplace, in the protection of the palace security. Upon his request to follow him, the pair slowly took steps towards his silhouetted figure in their minds. Vardhaan's words were being processed by their brain, but their mind was stuck in a different universe. As they made their way down the stairs, the Prince joined Sanyukta in the passenger seat of her car.

She slowly started the car towards Highway-351M, soon they were surrounded by the security cars, as they made their way downtown into the financial capital. They rode in silence, as if they had secrets that were going to result in the death. As they reached the outskirts of the suburbs, heading into the city, Sanyukta's thoughts kept cycling around the meeting in that chamber. In the past hour, she had become the Relations Manager of the Prince, who was in a fragile stage after the incident a month ago. She was thinking of the change her new life held, and if her father had consulted her mother and brother whose life would be affected by the decision that the Prince had to make today. 

The Prince was in no different of a stage, he was worried about his answer to his parents, and if he would fall further into the depths with his decision, or if this decision meant the beginning of a new life. With all this chaos in a constricted space, they both needed answers, but they were beings of minimal communication.

Please leave your comments below, it really helps me out... 

Thank you

Prishi

ArshaParsh thumbnail

Chapter 2: The Confrontation

Zooming through the roads on the late Friday morning, they silently followed the Black SUV driving one-fourth of a mile ahead of them, nothing could be heard but the wind being broken by the car. Randhir had rested his chin upon his hand as he attached his hand to the window sill. He seemed to be watching the skyscrapers whiz pass, but his eyes were dreaming of the topic of their conversation. Sanyukta had her eyes glued to the road, wondering this day's importance in her life. As they neared downtown the traffic seemed to grow and suddenly she snapped out of her trance, as she carefully maneuvered her way through the cars, making sure to follow the Black SUV in front of her. As she pulled up in front of a pair of metallic grey, twin skyscrapers merged with a walkway, meters into the sky, the car passed the Shekhawat Industries sign, hoisted upon a large rock, surrounded by a bed of flowers. She stopped, a little behind the SUV, while Randhir just closed his eyes and fell his head back against the car seat. The security guard opened her door and put his hand out to help her step out comfortably, however she didn't notice his gesture as her brain was clouded with other concerns.

Randhir on the other opened his door, and sat with his knees dangling from his seat facing the car door, with his feet perched up on the ledge of the car. His hands supporting his cheeks, with his elbows digging into his thighs. As she grabbed her bag and walked around the car, followed by the security guard, she noticed Randhir with his eyes closed, hanging his hand between his elbows. She hesitantly walked up to him, and he watched her tan heels stop in front of him with his head still hanging, he took a deep breath, as he rose his head to catch a momentary eyelock with her. They broke their daze as Vardhaan approached them with a folder clutched between his forearm and biceps. They both gave him their undivided attention as they he explained how the next few hours would go by.

"The King has instructed me to have only the two of you talk in your cabin. Vardhaan started

Randhir and Sanyukta immediately looked at him, and then reluctantly at each other. They were confused but found solace in the fact that they would be able to clear the perplexities they were experiencing since their exit from the palace. As they followed him through the lobby, the staff gathered around the reception to welcome him back to the office, for the first time in months, he could hear some of them mumble about the presence of the girl next to him, as she stood there with her head bowed, as she intently stared at the bag in her hands. Randhir smiled towards the crowd, to return their affection as they were once again led towards the elevator encompassed by security guards. Vardhaan excused the guards as he led the couple up the elevator, to the 63rd floor in Building A, which held all the executive office. As they stood in the elevator, Sanyukta stood towards the corner as Randhir and Vardhaan guarded the doors standing shoulder to shoulder.

As the doors opened, they were welcome to a portrait of Randhir in a grey tuxedo posing with his hands on his coat jacket. To the right of the frame was a trail of letters that vertically read, "Shekhawat Industries. As Sanyukta followed Vardhaan to the right of the elevator, past a set of glass doors into the left, Randhir stood glued to the ground as he recounted his last visit to the office, 2 months and 4 days ago. He ran his hands through his left hand through his hair, and along his jawline, trying to picture the same man in the picture being him. But he couldn't recognize the man in the picture, that man had dies the day he left that office last time. As he slowly backed away from the wall, hitting the wall, he looked down and walked towards his cabin. Once he entered, he noticed that nothing had changed and that the blue, ink pen, still lay there atop the papers binded in a yellow folder marked "CONFIDENTIAL in bright red. The wall behind his desk held a similar portrait, decorated in the same sense as the one at the entrance of the floor. Sanyukta stood to the far left, beside the black leather couch observing the surroundings of the office. Vardhaan was standing guard outside the door, waiting for Prince Randhir to arrive.

As Randhir step foot inside, Vardhaan who was standing guard outside the door, grabbed the door handle, as he held the handle leaning into the room, he said, " I will be waiting outside by the glass door. I am only one call away. Once you are done, you must call the King and Deputy Aggarwal, once I receive their orders, I will let you out. With that statement, he shut the door, and walked out the glass doors, as he stood guard in front of the handles.

As Sanyukta nervously clutched her purse, Randhir slowly moved towards his grey leather chair, tucked ever so perfectly into the desk. He felt his surroundings as he trailed his desk with his hand as he made his way around the table to his chair, he was so lost in the feeling that he completely forgot her presence in the room. She inched closer to the couch as she watched him in the midst of his moment; she took a seat on the couch, but sat on the edge, with her fingers fidgeting the ring she always wore on her left forefinger. As he reached his chair, he swiftly pulled it back to examine his desk further, as he rummaged through the papers, he opened his bottom panel, only to shut it every so quickly. The thud managed brought a flinch out of her mouth, to which the Prince mumbled a soft, "sorry.

He slowly walked to the right of where she was seated, and slid the royal blue drapes uncovering the windows, which were also an entrance to balcony. He let the door fly open to and stood against the entrance to have the breeze rush past his face for a few seconds. He then turned to Sanyukta who was still busy fidgeting her ring, they made eye contact, which she understood was a signal for her to join the heir to the throne in the balcony. As she stepped out, she noticed the weather had changed since they had entered the building, the clouds were preparing to rain over Aria. As the Prince walked down the open space, he reached the glass walls, protecting them from their fall. He waited for Sanyukta to join him, she arrived reluctantly, and stood almost 5 feet apart.

As he looked straight into Twin Tower B, "why are you here? Came his initiation.

She had heard of the Prince having a resilient and reserved nature, but in the moment she was experiencing the resilient side. She too started straight at the tower in front of them and responded, "The King has... she didn't have the courage to continue. Sanyukta closed her eyes as they stood in silence, "The King has, asked my father to give my hand in marriage... to you. she barely finished. The Prince was staring at her, while she was looking down at the ant like men strolling past the buildings, going about their jolly day. She didn't have the courage to look up at him, so they continued to stand, until the Prince grabbed her wrist firmly, and pulled her across the balcony, into his office, locking the door behind them.

As he released her from his grip, he sat down, pulling his chair in as far as it would, to tuck him into his desk. "Sit. He requested promptly.

She immediately complied, joining him on reverse side of the desk, her head still looking at the papers that were scattered over his desk. They sat in silence until she felt ready to start talking again, "I got a call this morning from my father, to meet him in the palace before I headed to work, and so I did. I was expecting to meet my father, as I hadn't seen him in days, but instead I met Deputy Aggarwal and His Royal Highness. He invited us to a meeting room where he mentioned your struggle' in the past couple of months. He did not explicitly state anything, but talked of needing someone to help the you, the Prince, recover his identity with a renewed purpose. He therefore appointed me as your new relations manager and asked me to also join you in ... That was all he asked from me. She answered without being questioned.

The Prince enclosed his fist with his palm and looked at Sanyukta, who was fidgeting with her fingers and looking at the balcony, staring at the grey clouds rush against the late morning sky. She was looked down at her shaking legs, and then at the Prince, and they exchanged a long eyelock. Both of them feeling a even bigger state of confusion, with more questions erupting in their minds.

What was it about her that she had been chosen by the King and Queen? What was it about him that had put him in a struggle the past couple of months? Why did he react like that when he opened his bottom panel? Keep Reading to find out.