Because our story matters... (OS)

Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is something which instantly popped into my mind and i don't know how this time i could write it down too...
Hope you all like it.

" I was deeply distressed by the separation. I knew that as a parent his mother's and step-father's decision was right, but this naseeb of our's !!! His words about judaii echoed in my ears continuously as if it was an omen that we were going to be separated, far from each other. But in whose destiny is such separation, that one part of heart is going to catastrophic pain and I couldn't be there to borrow that sorrow or for god's sake least i could have hold his hand and could swim together into the sea of pain.

The day I came back to my place, I felt the emptiness, the hollowness in my room. See, the non-living thing had sensed that my saans ( my breath) was not in Ahmedabad. The air which always gave me an  ishaara that he was present smelt of pain, of dried tears. My mind each moment, each step told me something had totally gone haphazard. The person who couldn't take in the thought of not seeing me or not able to talk with me and ever so excited to see me in his Naani's sari, never showed up in that farewell. Also, his bestest friends didn't know why he never showed up. That was the crux...

Later, when everyone knew the situation and he tried contacting me, as if whole universe was working hand-in-hand against us. Our call timing mismatched and also the letter which he had kept for me  came late. Till that time, everything seemed wrong to me and tasteless. Everyday the sun would rise and every night the moon came. Nothing was interesting, no happiness. It was a very hazy phase of life. Final exams came and I did well. Came second in school and entered 12th boards. School was the place I would find solace. His presence, his essence was in every part of school. I felt comfortable and a little normal as days crept. Every sad, emotional song during that time was written for me. Yes, I remember once when Chachi wanted that special sari, I was so disturbed. Suddenly, I started crying and nobody could understand why i was crying. Actually, the idea of sharing that special sari with Chachi or rather any-one was traumatic. That days, I was always emotional and sometimes just couldn't hold the emotions. 

That's the thing about pain,

it demand's to be felt.

Yes I felt it. The PAIN... My first ever love which was real and in fact it was complete as we both were in love with each other demanded this pain. The crunch in my heart, I still remember it. Then there were days wherein I would question myself. Why did I fall in love? Why did he fall in love with me? What was the need to get together again when the bet situation revealed itself? Why did he make efforts to make everything fall in place?. We were still young. How would we love each other so much? I personally was never infatuated towards any man and here I fell in love directly and completely? All these questions had only one answer. 

That was           

LOVE.PYAAR.

Wo kehetain hain na,

" Ishq bhi chaand ki tarah hota 

Jab pura hota hai Tab ghatne lagta hai "

All love-stories are graphical. When the prime time comes, all the forces come together to pull down the high note of graph and thus demand a fresh start to the graph. But the forces don't know the pain when the note of love gets stretched and pulled. But, if your love is true and conscious, then you know that this will be fresh start..."

Sameer smiled and had tears in his eyes while reading the above lines of mine. He will always be the hero of my any story. It will be always his 1st right to read all my works and   then to the public. Today was one such routine day of ours wherein I had given him to read a piece of my upcoming book.   I was in kitchen cutting his favorite veggies " tinde" and being night time was wearing a sport jersey and normal hot pant when suddenly he crept from behind gripping my waist, sinking his finger's in and let loose my hair. I was startled but knew that his man was born to romance. He was nibbling my nape when the tear dropped!!! I turned around with such a force that he couldn't adjust himself and now I faced him... His eyes were moist, he looked in my eyes with so much of love that I kissed them. He sighed and hugged and asked," I have made you go through a lot of pain, but still you never complained. Tell me one thing? Why is it that you wanted to write our story?

I replied," Because

OUR STORY MATTERS...

Edited by Manasi90 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...!! πŸ‘
You say this is something that just popped into your mind... I am amazed... Truly this is magical...

The pain of separation... the helplessness... and you turned it all into the perfect ending...!
Them being married and reading this as part of their own story... such heartfelt emotion...!!

Thank you so much for writing this... Helped me lift my mood... thinking that yes, even our show would have this perfect life for SamAina... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Please keep writing... And please PM me your next story! πŸ˜Š
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome MansiπŸ‘
Loved the comparison of moon and Ishq❀️
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Mansi πŸ˜ƒ This is so beautifully narrated.Loved the myriad of emotions that made their presence felt.Chachi asking for the saree could not have been more heart wrenching.Loved the whole of it.The irony of love is that it gives pain and it heals too..This aspect has been well presented through the story.Keep coming with more πŸ‘
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Mansi.
I loved how you presented it and the flow of it till the end was fantastic. 

It touched me. 

Loved reading it. Please write more and more.

Love
Kshithi
Manasi90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Wow...!! πŸ‘

You say this is something that just popped into your mind... I am amazed... Truly this is magical...

The pain of separation... the helplessness... and you turned it all into the perfect ending...!
Them being married and reading this as part of their own story... such heartfelt emotion...!!

Thank you so much for writing this... Helped me lift my mood... thinking that yes, even our show would have this perfect life for SamAina... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Please keep writing... And please PM me your next story! πŸ˜Š

Thank u so much... I am a firm believer in economics. When the demand rises, supply lowers itself. It's same is life... and I guess it's a lil personal thing too.
flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant..
If something pops out jus dis way, Wondering how it will be wen u sit and write a detailed one..

Keep writing 
shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!! Loved the Chand n Pyar ka comparison.. times like these such stories help keep the positivity in the forum πŸ‘
Manasi90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veda1125

Awesome MansiπŸ‘

Loved the comparison of moon and Ishq❀️

Thank u so much Veda.
Manasi90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Wow Mansi πŸ˜ƒ This is so beautifully narrated.Loved the myriad of emotions that made their presence felt.Chachi asking for the saree could not have been more heart wrenching.Loved the whole of it.The irony of love is that it gives pain and it heals too..This aspect has been well presented through the story.Keep coming with more πŸ‘

Thanks Minu dear. I hope it went well.