Karan Singh Grover's New Talent Will Make You Envy His Talent

Posted: 6 years ago

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-23 at 18.02.53

With his successful stint in music, Karan Singh Grover proved that he is an artist exploring different avenues to express himself. Karan, who recently celebrated his birthday in Goa, is looking at assembling his paintings for an exhibition.

Karan says:

"Since last year, professionally, I have had more avenues to pursue. Being an artist doesn't limit me to one aspect. I am lucky that I'm inclined towards the performing arts, and creating art and music. I had dabbled in art and music earlier but never looked at it from a professional point of view. Sometimes, you need a push to realize your potential. One day, Bipasha saw my painting, and said, It's really nice. Why don't you focus on it? Not many people can do this.' It made sense and gave me the right kind of encouragement.

Adds Karan:

"I am putting a lot of time into art, painting, and music. I have a lot of paintings ready, and hopefully, we will exhibit them soon. I have been writing songs and a few songs are ready too, and they should soon be on their way.

http://www.kinkylittleboots.com/bollywood/karan-singh-grovers-new-talent-will-make-you-envy-his-talent/
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
With no offers in hand..one movie canned and the other one having zero buzz...what else can he do ?
Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

With no offers in hand..one movie canned and the other one gaving zero buzz...what else can he do ?

😆 ðŸ˜Š
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago