Heart goes out to Vedika....!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
My heart goes out to Vedika ðŸ’”

Being let down by Karan not turning up, and the neighbours where she lives taunting her, and throwing things at her. She is breaking...  i feel for her. The fact that she is not fully broken yet just shows how strong she is and she is living for her daughter, who knows her mother did nothing wrong. 

Sahil's soul is restless, he knows something is up but cant quite put his finger on it but then he phones Vedika. Sadly he still doesnt get to know what is going as Vedika does not want to trouble him as Badi Amma will surely do something about that to her and her family even more. 

Sahil's words are like balm on scars, and he certainly knows how to touch your heart and give you strength...  even Vedika felt that and the way he motivates you. His speech to her was good and metaphor he used:

"Maine aapki tarre strong aur himmatwala insaan aaj tak nahin dekha. Aap wakhi andar se bohot strong hai Vedika Ji. Jaise woh ped hota na jitne zameen uppar hota hai lekin unki jad lambhi itni hai neeche. Main hamesha aap ke saath hoon"

Deepak jiju might be selfish and spiteful regarding Gauri and wanting Aggarwal money and waaris, but he is one person who wants Sahil and Vedika to happen for his own gain, but atleast he finally got through to Karan who Badi Amma had manipulated with the promise of ruining him if he helped Vedika. 

Karan promises he will fulfil his friendship with Sahil, and finally telling him to quickly come back to Kanpur. And he hears it on the news too.

Vedika finally sees Puneesh and Shruti together in the hotel room in such situation. Disgusting. ðŸ¤¢

I cant wait for Badi Amma to find out her pet jamai is lusting after the youngest daughter of the house and not just lusting but has actually gone beyond lusting. Hopefully she feels some shame in herself as she has been calling others names etc.😡

Hopefully next episode, it will be the precap where Sahil is back... 
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Sahil will be back for sure. Both of their struggles are well shaped now. Nice post
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

<font color="#009900" size="2">My heart goes out to Vedika💔</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Being let down by Karan not turning up, and the neighbours where she lives taunting her, and throwing things at her. She is breaking... i feel for her. The fact that she is not fully broken yet just shows how strong she is and she is living for her daughter, who knows her mother did nothing wrong.</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Sahil's soul is restless, he knows something is up but cant quite put his finger on it but then he phones Vedika. Sadly he still doesnt get to know what is going as Vedika does not want to trouble him as Badi Amma will surely do something about that to her and her family even more.</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Sahil's words are like balm on scars, and he certainly knows how to touch your heart and give you strength... even Vedika felt that and the way he motivates you. His speech to her was good and metaphor he used:</font>

<font color="#cc3300" size="2">"Maine aapki taree strong aur himmatwala insaan aaj tak nahin dekha.
Aap wakhi andar se bohot strong hai Vedika Ji.
Jaise woh ped hota na jitne zameen uppar hota hai lekin unki jad lambhi itni hai neeche.Main hamesha aap ke saath hoon"</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Deepak jiju might be selfish and spiteful regarding Gauri and wanting Aggarwal money and waaris, but he is one person who wants Sahil and Vedika to happen for his own gain, but atleast he finally got through to Karan who Badi Amma had manipulated with the promise of ruining him if he helped Vedika.</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Karan promises he will fulfil his friendship with Sahil, and finally telling him to quickly come back to Kanpur. And he hears it on the news too.</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Vedika finally sees Puneesh and Shruti together in the hotel room in such situation. Disgusting.🤢</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2">I cant wait for Badi Amma to find out her pet jamai is lusting after the youngest daughter of the house and not just lusting but has actually gone beyond lusting. Hopefully she feels some shame in herself as she has been calling others names etc.😡</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2">Hopefully next episode, we see the precap where Sahil is back...</font>

awww waiting for your post
today episode was also heart touching
Poor vedika and sahil
and vedika saw that punnet and Shruti
What a shame
now Badi Amma you will cry
When you know your dear jamai what is he doing to your elder daughter and now he has affair with your youngest daughter now we want to see how you gonna face the world
You think you are great now you will cry
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Originally posted by: crispsy

Sahil will be back for sure. Both of their struggles are well shaped now. Nice post

ya he will for sure
And I want sahil and vedika fight together and I want that Badi Amma should be punished
Lennie thumbnail
I do wonder if Vedika will let them know what is happening with Jamai and Shruti. (or will they blackmail her to keep quiet).. because one hand she probably doesnt want to bring shame to their family but other hand, the situation is pretty disgusting. Sahil should definitely get to know about this... 
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

<font color="#009900">I do wonder if Vedika will let them know what is happening with Jamai and Shruti. (or will they blackmail her to keep quiet).. because one hand she probably doesnt want to bring shame to their family but other hand, the situation is pretty disgusting. Sahil should definitely get to know about this...</font>

even I was thinking the same
But she has to be honest this is not only woman life but also the man how they are but I know this is a show may be that Puneet will black mail her for sure
I want her to share with sahil in future so they can save life of Shruti but she is such a shameless girl how can she do with her older sister and now Iam looking forward that Badi Amma what she do now after knowing her dear jamai raja 😡
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yet to see the episode...thks for the update Lennie 

BA badly needs a reality check😡  she is so full of herself...can't wait for Puneet and Shruti affair to be exposed then we ll see how BA's reactions...she needs to take care of dysfunctional family first then wasting her time behind SaDika as they are meant to be together no matter what.

Yup let see if Vedika ll tell Sahil or someone else about Puneet and Shruti affair or she ll get blackmail in return

JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yet to see the episode...thks for the update Lennie</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">BA badly needs a realitycheck😡 she is so full of herself...can'twait for Puneet and Shruti affair to be exposed thenwe ll see how BA's reactions...she needs to takecare of dysfunctional family first thenwasting her time behind SaDika as they are meant to be together no matter what.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yup let see if Vedika ll tell Sahil or someone else about</font>Puneet and Shruti affair or she llget blackmail in return

ya that Puneet looks ufff
I don't want vedika to keep silent she need to speak
I think that Puneet will blackmail her for sure
But atlast truth will be come out for sure
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yet to see the episode...thks for the update Lennie 

BA badly needs a reality check😡  she is so full of herself...can't wait for Puneet and Shruti affair to be exposed then we ll see how BA's reactions...she needs to take care of dysfunctional family first then wasting her time behind SaDika as they are meant to be together no matter what.

Yup let see if Vedika ll tell Sahil or someone else about Puneet and Shruti affair or she ll get blackmail in return

Badi Amma is gonna fall from grace. Her house and dignity and family and her name, and the family name can only be saved by Sahil and also Vedika coming into the family as a bahu in the future - honestly their house and family would be lucky to have Vedika. And because they both good hearted people, but i dont see that happening since Badi Amma has a attitude problem
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I cant wait to see how Sahil reacts when he comes to know about what really happened and who was responsible.  Karan is going to spill the beans to Sahil.
Cant wait for Sahil's tadap.  To see him console and right all the wrongs that happened with Vedika.  She is very emotional now... will she break when she sees him?  She should if you ask me... shes been holding herself back for so long... needs a shoulder to cry on ðŸ˜”

Or will it be one more challenging jao Sahil?
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago