Shaadi of chandni and sid

PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hy guys when is the shaadi wala episode be aired from...I'm so so ...excited and also worried hopefully arjun stops chanis shaadi n get back with her...miss this lovely couple so so much...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think this week only they will show the shaadi wala episodes...yes miss Arjun and Chandni together so much ...
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm really liking the new track! And looks like Arjun's plan backfired on himself! Haha He thought she will be trapped in the engagement but she went ahead and announced marriage to Sid to his shock! XD
I read that sangeeth function is going to be really interesting! He's going to be all J! Haha
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

I'm really liking the new track! And looks like Arjun's plan backfired on himself! Haha He thought she will be trapped in the engagement but she went ahead and announced marriage to Sid to his shock! XD
I read that sangeeth function is going to be really interesting! He's going to be all J! Haha

YUP i too read that the sangeet function will b rocking...Arjun will b super jealous to see the close dance of chandni and sid😉
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ugh we have to wait for Monday to see interesting stuff!

But anywayz Arjun's planning ability is very bad nah?! Hehe Bcz see he is trying to save his mohalla(apartment complex/street) from the Gov, but the Gov want to bulldoze it only because he said he wanted only and only that plot to make his factory otherwise no one was even bothered about that mohalla! Now he was the one who started the whole mohalla destruction business and now he himself is trying to save it! Poor guy! 😆Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago