Self made misunderstandings or what?

anupam_sharma thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved this show to the core and whatever they show i can not miss it. But from last sometime i have felt that all the problems shown here are self created and can be resolved within few hours if anyone has any intention to do so?
Angad Problem: How much time does it take to make one family member sit down and tell his problem and make it clear that its unintentional. Every time the problem is to be solved either someone comes or other interruption happen and after that Vijay doesn't even bother that he was talking to angad about something. Please solve it and that Rehsam he is always around when Vijay is about to talk to Angad means how?????

Sadhana: I still cannot figure out what her problem is? her problem is Bulbul, angad, vijay or what? When bulbul was misbehaving with her she was always supportive and understanding and also told vijay to underastand and support bulbul but now al of a sudden she is changed and doesn't what to know to ask bulbul anything and acting rude toward her.

Anant-Bulbul:  Ok i can understand that Anant is not in state of mind to trust Vijay or Mandira but why can't bulbul just go and tell him what  mandira has told earlier and end the confusion.

Please comeup with a clean storyline ahere political drama can be seen between two parties rather than friend turned foe story due to misunderastanding. This way Vijay is playing the role of what Pankaj and baba should do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree more with you on this, the story is being dragged unnecessary.
Sadhna ' s family has always been very supportive of Vijay but now the mis understanding, which you said could be solved by talking is just dragging on...

On the other hand, I am loving Anant's transformed character from a lover to obsessed lover...keeping Mandira away from creating more problem in Vijay's life😆
Pinkcat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving the show... I started watching this just few weeks ago... What happened to sadhna's husband? Who killed him?
Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it was CM (Mandira's dad) who was behind his death. I'e also missed some of the starting episodes.
Ghost-Writer thumbnail
Sadhna's husband - Prabhat, ws killed by Pankaj Chaudhari and the hit was ordered by Baba, CM (Mandira's dad).