SwaRon FF: End of Love Thread #2 (Chapter 8 UPDATED)

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Prologue

College ka woh pehla pyaar..
Woh khoobsurat dates..
Woh first Kiss..
Woh gift's..
Woh raat raat bar baatein karna..
Roothna.. Manana..
Woh Romance..
Woh mushy-mushy talks..
Zindagi bhar saath rehne ke vaade..
Perfect proposal..
Aur fir 'The Perfect Wedding'

What a Perfect love story... Isn't it?
And not to forget.. The Happily Ever After..
Par Shaadi ke baad kya sach main sab Happily ever after hota hai??

Shaadi ko leke bahut se muharavre (pharses) sunne honge

'Shaadi ka laddo jo khaaye woh pachtaye aur jo naa khaaye woh bhi pachtaye..'

'Shaadi ke pehle pyaar ek khoobsurat ehsaas hota hai.. Par jaise hi Biwi andar, pyaar khidki ke bahar'

'Jhagada karne se pyaar badta hai'
Sach main?!

Par agar yeh hi fights shaadi tutne ka reason bann jaye toh?
Kya aisa sach main ho sakta hai? 

Do log jo college ke dino se ek dusre ko jaante the.. Samjhte the.. 
Ek dusre se pyaar karte the.. Jinhone poori zindagi saath rehne ka faisla kar liya tha, ek din achanak DIVORCE jaisa bada decision le liya?

Aakhir hua kya hai?
Kya Shaadi ke baad sach main do logo ke beech pyaar kum ho jaata hai?
Kyun liya divorece?
And after divorce how are things between them?

That's for you'll to decide..
So tell me should I write a story or not?
Please leave in your valuable comments and let me know..

Edited by TannuVsmSwaRon - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Character Sketch

Swayam Shekhawat: 
A business tycoon. Always there in the news. Has lots of money stocked. Has killer looks and drool over him but hard luck he is/was married. Though having all the money loves living a simple life and is very friendly with all.

Sharon Shekhawat/ Sharon Rai Prakash:
An Event Organiser. Is completely independent and in not dependent on her (ex)husband. Defines beauty. A down-to-earth behaviour. Loves meeting new people and is extremely friendly.

Reyaansh Singhania:
Swayam's business partner and childhood friend. Sharon's best friend since college. A cool headed person who is always there for both his best friends

Kriya Singhania: 
Sharon's sister and best friend. Swayam's best buddy since college. Loves her sister way too much and treats her like a baby though just 2 years elder to her. Extremely bubbly and works with her husband.

They are the four main characters. 
Other characters maybe introduced on temporary bases as the story builds ahead.
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Index

Chapter 8: Page 1
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Hello,
To whoever does end up reading this..
I was a writer on this forum during D3 and also for a while after..
However just like all the others I couldn't write after a while..
There was no inspiration to continue the stories..

A few days back I just felt like visiting the forum and reading through a few stories which got me to think that I don't like to read incomplete stories so why would anyone read the one's I left incomplete..

So here I am.. I'm going to try and finish all the stories I left incomplete as and when I get time to write between my schedule.. 
Please have patience with me.. I'm writing after a log break..

Hope you enjoy the stories.. 
I have a writing gallery if you are interested.. 

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Chapter 8

Swayam moved into the room and slumped down on the bed.. Whatever just happened was too hard for him to take.. Sharon was hallucinating about him.. That's how she talks to him.. That's how she had held on to him.. Swayam held his head.. pulling on his hair..

Swayam (mumbling): Kyun Sharon? Why are you doing this to yourself? I'm not worth it Shar.. I don't deserve so much love from you.. Maine tumhe sirf aansu diye hai.. Please apne aap ko aise torture mat karo.. Forget me Sharon.. You have to forget me..

(looking up determined)

I will make you forget me.. Haan!! Tumhe move on karna hi hoga.. Tumhe phirse kush hona sikhna hoga Shar.. You deserve it..

He got thinking of what he should do now..

Rai Prakash Mansion..

Sharon pushed opened the door and entered in a haste.. Her face was covered in tears.. Eyes swollen.. She slowly started walking to her room.. Each step weighed heavier than the other.. She took support from the railing..

She entered her room and sat on the floor by the bed..

He is back' was the only thought roaming around in her head.. She couldn't believe she took him to be a mere fragment of her imagination.. She recollected the encounter for her 1000th time.. Taking in every detail of the moment.. The atmosphere.. and moreover him..

He looked thinner than usual.. His cheekbones were too prominent.. His suit fitted him, but she didn't fail to notice it did not fit him the way it did before..

Sharon (in her mind); Is he not eating properly?

Then she remembered the over grown stubble.. It wasn't even maintained..

Sharon (in mind): That's so not Swayam..

His hair long and tied in a small pony..

Sharon (in mind): He likes his hair long.. but not that long.. He has always been so possessive about it..

After a few moments of getting lost in her thoughts..

Sharon: Sharon Stop!!!!

She takes a few deep breaths..

Sharon: I need to stop doing this to myself.. So, what if he is in town.. I need to focus on my life.. I need to concentrate on my work.. I have a really important and big event in 3 months..

She turns to get her briefcase and removes all the files from it.. Keeping them on her bed she leaves for the bathroom and freshens up.. After fixing herself a supper.. She swamps herself in her files..

Next morning..

Sharon was on the site.. She had her team spread out while she spoke to one of her assistants..

Sharon (pointing out): You see that corner, I want that to be an opening passage for the backstage.. You have the measurements of the stage, right?

Assistant: Yes ma'am, but the vendor said he doesn't have the material for the platform that we asked for..

She looked at Sharon worried as she knew either the vendor or she was in trouble..

Sharon looked at with a frown as she saw how terrified her assistant was..

Sharon (taking a deep breath): Megha relax.. Ask the vendor what the alternatives are but the quality cannot be compromised nor the pricing.. (smiling) ok?

Megha (a bit shocked): Su.. Sure ma'am..

Sharon passed her a light smile and continued the discussion..

They were in the middle of their work when a guy walked up to Sharon..

Guy: Sharon ma'am, the owner of this venue is here..

Sharon: Ok..I'll go see him in a few minutes..

Just then she saw a young man.. around her age.. Well-built and quite handsome walking to her.. She looked at him with a questioning look..

Young man (smiling widely): I knew it was you.. (stretching out his hand) How are you doing Sharon?

Sharon (pleasantly surprised, shaking hands): Shivam! I'm good.. How are you? And how come you are here?

Shivam: I'm great.. I'm the owner your assistant was talking about..

Sharon: Oh I didn't know Mr.Saxena was Mr.Shivam Saxena

Shivam: Well.. This was owned by my dad but since his retirement I've taken over the business.. So how is everything with you?

Sharon (lightly smiling): Things are good.. In college being the CS has still not changed.. I still plan event but the only difference I get paid for it now..

Shivam: Ha ha ha ha ha.. Well you were passionate about it even back then.. And seeing your work now I can say you have always been and still are the best at it (grinning) So how is Kria and Rey?

Sharon: Thank you.. Both are good.. They both are expecting actually..

Shivam: Oh wow! Congratulations to them and you.. That really awesome.. I can't believe it's been so long..

Sharon: Yes, it has been.. But tum kahan gayab hog aye the in the final year? Suddenly 2nd semester tum dekhte hi nahi the.. We all missed you so much towards the end..

Shivam (looking everywhere but at her): Wo.. Who actually.. Tabhi kuch family problems thi toh main sirf exams ke liye aata tha.. and principle kafi understanding the.. So, yea.. By the way, how is Swayam? Maine suna ke you both had got married a year after we finished college.. In fact, kuch mahine pehle main jab Bangalore main tha tabhi ek business seminar tha and Swayam was supposed to be the Chief Guest but he didn't come.. I thought I'll meet him then..

The smile on Sharon's face dropped for a second but taking her surrounding she put up a fake smile..

Sharon: Actually, Swayam aur main ab saath nahi hai..

Shivam (shocked): What!!! Oh.. Ok.. I'm sorry Sharon.. I didn't mean to..

Sharon (cutting him): Nahi.. its ok.. Its been a year.. so..

Shivam: Anyways.. I believe your company in organising the award function here..

Sharon: Yes.. The Business Summit and Awards

Shivam: Well so for the next 3 months we will be working on this event together.. (smiling widely) Just like old times..

Sharon (smiling back): Yes.. Just like old times..

Both Sharon and Shivam continued discussing about work..

Shekhawat Mansion..

Swayam had dozed off on the recliner the previous night.. He was woken up by his phone that was blaring continuously.. He jerked up and looked around with half opened eyes.. That's when he realised his head was pounding.. He sat back on the bed holding his head with one hand.. His phone had stopped ringing..

He looked on the side table and drank the glass of water kept there.. He sat on the chair for a few minutes and then walked to the bed to get his phone..

He checked it and saw 3 missed calls from Kria.. Without thinking twice he called her back in a haste..

As soon as Kria picked up the phone..

Swayam (worried): Kria tum theek ho?..Kya hua?.. I'm so sorry I missed your calls.. I was asleep.. Is everything ok?

Kria (smiling): Swayam relax.. Kuch hua nahi hai.. I just called to check on you.. Tum theek ho?

Swayam (sighing in relief): Main.. Main theek hu..

Kria: Good.. Waise Swayam aaj lunch ya coffee pe mile? Who kal jo baat hui..

Swayam: Haan.. Haan.. ek ghanta main.. Starbucks?

Kria: Ok.. I'll see you there..

Swayam (stopping her): Kria..

Kria: Haan..

Swayam: Woh.. Woh.. Tumhari.. Sharon se.. kuch baat hui hai?.. Kal raat se?

Kria: Nahi toh.. Kyun?

Swayam: Nahi.. Kuch nahi.. I'll see in an hour..

Both hang up and Swayam sits on the bed holding his head for a few minutes.. It was difficult to prepare himself for this.. Its was not going to be easy.. And moreover, his worry for Sharon had increased since the incident last night..

Swayam looked up with a determined look and went into the bathroom to freshen up.. He took a long shower in the cold water because of the Mumbai heats.. This was the best feeling and he had been here all his life..

He got dressed into one of his well-tailored suits.. He looked at himself in the mirror and for the 1st time in the past year he noticed himself.. This was so not The Swayam Shekhawat.. But ignoring his thoughts he got ready..

As he was walking down he saw kaka arranging his breakfast..

Swayam (smiling): Good morning kaka..

Kaka: Good morning baba.. Aap aapki coffee pee jiye main abhi nashta banakar lata hu..

Swayam: Kaka.. nahi.. Aap rehne dijiye main abhi waise bhi ek meeting ke liye jaa raha hu.. wahi kuch khaa lunga..

Kaka (worried): But baba.. Aapki sehat dekhiye.. Aapko ghar ka khaana chahiye.. Bibiji hoti toh..

Swayam (smiling): Aare kaka.. Tension mat lo.. waise bhi Sharon hoti toh baat hi alag hoti..

Kaka (smiling): Par baba main toh aapki Ma ki baat kar raha tha..

Swayam looked at him but them looked everywhere but at kaka..

Swayam (stammering): Mujhe.. who.. raat main der ho jayegi.. toh please mera khaana mat bana na.. Main chalta hu..

Swayam walked out with his heart racing a bit.. What's wrong with me?' was the only question in his head..

At Starbucks..

Swayam and Kria both sat there sipping their coffee.. Kria kept starring at Swayam as he seemed lost in his thoughts.. She cleared her throat a few times but got no response.. She then called out his name giving him a light shake..

Kria: Swayam.. Tum theek ho?

Swayam (coming out of trance): Ha.. haan.. Woh actually Kria mujhe tumse puchna tha ki.. Sharon woh.. you know.. humare.. I mean mere ghar jab jaati hai.. Tum main se koi usse rokta nahi hai?

Kria: Tumhe kaise pata ke Sharon wahan jaati hai?

Swayam (looking everywhere but her): Woh kal raat.. jab main ghar gaya tab Sharon..

Kria (shocked): Sharon wahan thi?

Swayam just nodded his head..

Kria: Iska matlab who jaanti hai tum Mumbai main ho?

Swayam again nooded..

Kria: Tumne usse baat ki?

Swayam just looked at her for a second.. Woh actually..

Swayam was trying to muster up the courage to tell Kria what exactly had happened last night..

He took a deep breath and narrated the entire incident to Kria.. She was not surprised by what Sharon was doing there but just worried about how Swayam was after seeing Sharon in that state and for Sharon as she knew Swayam was here..

According to Kria and Rey's plan Sharon didn't have to know about Swayam's presence yet..

Kria (placing a hand over his shoulder): Tum theek toh ho na?

Swayam looked down as he was trying to hide his watery eyes.. He just nodded to Kria and looked up wiping away the tear that had escaped..

Swayam: Its not going to be easy Kria.. Humara plan kaise kaam karega?

Kria: Karega Swayam.. Humara plan kaam karega.. We must just make sure ab aage koi galti na ho.. Waise humare 1st step kya hone wala hai?

Swayam (hesitant): Sharon ke life main.. koi.. koi.. dusra ladka hai?

Kria (mentally smiling): Nahi.. Nahi hai..

Swayam: Hume sabse pehle Sharon ko yeh mehsus karana hoga ke its time for her to start thinking about herself.. Aur usse sirf kaam pen ahi but khud pe bhi dhyaan dena chahiye.. Aur yeh tumhare aur Rey ke alawa aur koi nahi kar sakta

Kria (thinking): Hmmm.. that shouldn't be difficult..

Just then Kria's phone started ringing.. She saw the caller id and smiled..

Kria (to Swayam): Ek minute Swayam.. (on the phone) Haan choti..

Swayam's heart started racing as soon as he heard Kria..

Sharon: Dida.. App kahan ho?

Kria: Main Starbucks main.. coffee pee rahi hu?

Sharon: Akele?

Kria: Nahi.. Woh ek dost hai uske saath..

Sharon (in mind): Kahin Swayam? Nahi how can it be.. Kria toh Swayam se baat bhi nahi karti..

Kria: Choti..

Sharon (coming out of her thoughts): Haan.. Aare woh.. Guess whom I met today..

Kria: Who?

Sharon: Shivam..

Kria: Shivam?? Itne saalo baad.. How come?

Sharon: Woh jo meri company award function organise kar rahi hai nahi.. Uske Venue ka owner Shivam hai..

Kria: Ohhh.. That's nice..

Sharon: Haan.. even I was surprised.. But anyways you carry on with your friend.. Main raatko milti hoon..

Kria: Ok Choti.. Bye..

Kria hung up the call and looked at Swayam.. He was trying to distract himself and by the look of it Kria knew he was eager to know what Sharon said..

Kria: Aare Swayam.. Tujhe pata hai Shivam is back in town..

Swayam (smiling): That's.. That's great.. but woh Sharon..

Kria: Sharon ka ek bada event aa raha hai and Shivam venue ka owner hai..

Swayam (shifting in his place a bit uncomfortably): Oh ok..

Kria (with a frown): Tujhe kya hua? Shivam ka naam sunke tu itna uncomfortable kyun ho gaya?

Swayam: Nahi.. Kuch nahi..

After a few moments of silence..

Swayam: Hume chalna chahiye.. You need to rest and mujhe bhi office jana hai..

Kria: Theek hai.. Chalo..

Swayam (grabbing his keys): I'll drop you..

Kria and Swayam get seated in his car.. Swayam was unusually silent.. Kria wanted to know what happened but let Swayam have his space.. She messaged Rey to meet her at home in meantime..

Swayam stopped the car outside Kria's house..

Kria (opening the door): I'll let you know once we put the plan in action..

Swayam just smiled at Kria and nodded positively..

Kria was about to step out..

Swayam: Kria..

Kria turned back..

Swayam: Thank you..

Kria: Tu kabse mere saath itna formal ho gaya?

Both smiled widely and Kria stepped out..

Swayam drove off to the office with his mind lingering back to the past..

Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow asowm update... and shivam twist is nice nd the uncofortabilty of swayam when he heard shivam name..

lets see the kria and rey plan...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ch 8
They care for each other..but won't show it..
Shivam is here...
Its gonna be amazing