WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
She was hugging me as if there is no tomorrow. There seemed no end to her tears. I didn't stop it either I held her closer to me so that she understands that this time she is here to be with me. From now on we are going to be together and that I am not leaving Ahmedabad without her. Even if it means fighting with my step dad and her family. Consoling her was not easy. I could sense what she was going thru as I was in the same situation as she was in . In the past 4 years there were times when logic kept telling me that I will lose her and all those times it was my heart overpowered my brain. Gave me new strength and hope that I will be able to get her back near me. I was not sure how long she was going to stand like this and cry. I was getting worried seeing her pain. I tried to calm her .

"Naina, stop crying now. We are together now. The storm has passed and you are safe with me."

There she stood in my arms looking at me . I couldn't believe that I was looking at her doe shaped eyes which I had wanted to drown every day. Today it had lost its luster and I knew my love was the reason behind it. She slowly pulled herself away from me and walked towards the bed. She held on to one of the metal frame of the four-post bed. It was as though she was drawing strength from it.

I walked towards her and moved my hands around her tiny waist and hugged her from back. She didn't move , rather she rested her head on my chest and said "I understood the depth of my love for you when you were not near me. I remember running away from you whenever you tried to hold me. All those days I kept thinking it was wrong and not even once did I try to understand why you wanted to have that physical comfort from me. I always tried to go by the teachings of my elders. But the day you went away , I wanted you close to me more than you can imagine. I wanted your warmth . I wanted you to hug me . I wanted you to hold me tight and kiss me like there is no tomorrow. "

"I am not even sure if its right to tell you all this . But at this point in time my heart doesn't see you differently from me. Hence , am going to do something . I hope you wont misunderstand me."

With that she turned towards me , cradled my face with both her palm and showered lots of kisses on my face. Then her lips crashed on to mine. This unexpected move of her, took me off my feet. I lost my balance and leaned on to the wall next to me so that I could balance her and my weight. Her hands graced round my neck pulling me closer to her. I surrendered in her love . My hands were around her waist holding her close to me feeling every inch of her. We kissed each other passionately relishing every moment till we both were breathless. I was happy . I felt complete.

I looked at her and said "Thank you for that welcome kiss . Well if this how you are going to welcome me , then I don't mind going away for few ..." Even before I could complete the sentence , she had covered my mouth saying "Please don't say that again. I wont be able to stay away from you again."
She then rested her head on my chest and I could sense happiness on her face...though she looked tired. I wanted to lighten her mood.

"Naina , are you hungry?? Lets eat our lunch.
"I am hungry but I don't want to go to a restaurant . I want to be here with you ...just us !!"

After that passionate kiss she surprised me with , It was my turn to show her that even I wanted to be with her. I took the food packets out from the nearby shelf and then questioned her "OK to have lunch here with me ??
She shook her head and confirmed , "YES!!"

We quickly had our lunch and decided to watch our favorite movie Maine Pyar Kiya. We bundled up on the bed with my arm around her shoulder in such a way that she was secure in my warmth. With in half an hour into the movie , Naina fell asleep resting her head on my shoulder. I was sure that she was sleeping peacefully after 4 years.

Even today my body shivers, when I think of that dreadful day . I got ready for our farewell party , then went to Nanu's room and what I saw was Nanu lying on the ground unconscious. Munshiji and I took him to the hospital immediately. My parents arrived next day early morning and we all went to Delhi as there were better hospitals . Nanu's life was saved but he was restricted to bed for some months. Doctors said it would take him some time to recover and be able to move around by himself. He needed help for every small activity that he had to do. Mom decided to stand in as only she was authorized to sign on legal documents till Nanu recovered completely. This somehow didn't go well with my step dad. But he kept quiet for his son Rohan's sake hoping that Nanu would hand the business to Rohan when it's the right time. In fact the entire world thought Rohan as the hire to be of Maheshwari Enterprises.'

Whenever I see Rohan , he reminds me of Arjun . They both were alike , both were scared of their dad and did everything to please their respective dads. Rohan and I kept away from each other most of the time as we thought that would be the best considering our Fathers temper.

Nanu was recovering slowly but slowly my life was no more mine. Initially I did try to call Naina at night but later things were getting tough. I was hardly allowed to go out or even make a phone call. My every activity was tracked by my step dad. Nanu and I shared the same room. I would pass messages to Naina thru Munna, Pandith or Shefali. As the days progressed I was getting frustrated . I wanted to hear her voice , so one late night I bribed the security Guard and went out to call Naina . I was so happy to hear her voice . It was like music to my ears. We were talking after a month. But on that very night , Naina was caught by her Tayiji and I decided any further communication only had to be thru friends and Munshiji. The next 3 and half years had the same routine, college, back home , sit with Nanu , help him draft mails , check the accounts etc etc. What people in the house didn't know was that I was helping Nanu with Business.

Then came my 21st Birthday. I dressed up early to get ready for an interview. I told Nanu that I had job interview at 9:00 AM. He knew my urgency to be financially independent. He knew I needed to get a job quickly and get married to Naina else her family will force her to marry someone of their choice. I never had to hide anything from him. I must say that, I survived these 4 years because of him . Else this separation from her would have taken my life. He wished me luck and asked me to get back as soon as the interview was over.

As agreed after the interview when I reached home , I saw a lot people from the press were waiting outside. For a minute I was scared , thinking about Nanu but as I stepped inside living room Nanu was there with his legal team . My parents , Rohan and Munshiji were also present . The moment his eyes fell on me , he smiled and said aloud,"the most important person is here!! Come Sameer , we have to talk."

With that came the greatest revelation, he was handing over his entire business empire to me. Everyone other than the legal team and munshi ji were shocked. No one had expected this move from him. He called in the press and gave a statement that I am taking over the business and he along with my mom will support me for the next few months to get things going. Now when I look back I understand why he wanted me to help him every day doing office work for him. He had planned it early and was waiting for the right time to hand over.

It is so true when people say "Man proposes , god disposes. It was only that morning that I had decided to get a job and then get married to Naina. But with this new responsibility on my shoulders , getting back to her or even talking to her looked like a lost dream. I had to concentrate on work and keep my love life a secret. People were waiting to gossip and now as the head of the institution such news will reach the newspaper which also means trouble for Naina. In between when Munna informed me that Naina wanted to do her PG , I was so happy as this gave me some more time for me to settle things at my end before I decide to bring her home. Every night when I held that sweater close to me , I literally drenched in her thoughts yearning for her presence near me.

And then day before yesterday when Munna told me that she was going to get a job and move out , I realized I had to act fast else I would lose her for once and for all. I told Nanu and he agreed it was time to bring her home. ...and here I am back in Ahmedabad to ask for her hand from her family . I havnt told her about it . I want it to be a surprise for her.

To think of it , when I took up the business , I never thought I could meet her this soon. I guess fate had a different plan and here we are sitting up on my bed cuddling each other. Having her in my arms is like being wrapped in a blanket during a cold winter morning of December. This warmth is such relief for us. It confirms that we hadn't lost each other...we are together ..in fact we were always together.

Hmmm...time to wake her up and tell her that we need to go to the railway station and give a shock to Arjun. After all, not every day one gets such a beautiful chance to repay your BIL with interest

😉 Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS. If the separation and leap is happening ,hoping it goes this way and nanu is alive.
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu (I hope I got your name right)... This is amazing!! Loved it totally... 👏
I loved how you connected this OS to your previous one "Your wish is my command"... Even though both of them are masterpieces on their own, the connection you made takes the cake for me... After reading the previous OS, I wanted to know how it moves, what happens next... And you give this... THANK YOU... 😳😳

It is such a treat to read... The emotional re-union...both of them wanting to be just with each other without any interruption from the world... so apt... so perfect...
And Naina giving in to her heart... understanding that physical intimacy is not bad... I loved how you brought out her yearning to hold him, to feel him close...

As a reader, your words made me feel the pain of separation, longing to be in each others arms and the joy of finally finding solace, warmth and peace... 😊😊

Please keep writing more... 👍🏼
Would be cool to know how he tackles Arjun and Safari Suit... hehe! 😃
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: maggie131984

Amazing OS. If the separation and leap is happening ,hoping it goes this way and nanu is alive.

Thank you !! Well we have no idea , how they are going to handle it...but I have always enjoyed Nanu - Sameer scenes ...so I didn't think he had to go so soon...as they say when "Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window". His Nanu is that window for him...so I felt it was important his Nanu be with him .
Prizi thumbnail
amazing is
beautifully written
paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar aisa crazy wala pyaar stories mein hi kyon hota hai??? lol

Nice job on the story btw...wish there were more lovers like Sameer hahahah...Who don't judge on looks, only love you for who you are...They love the person, not the outside packaging...

Aaj kal toh khood bande Salmaan ho na ho, ladki Katrina kaif hi chahiye hoti hai hahahha😆
Edited by paagalbandar - 6 years ago
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Ashu (I hope the name is right)... 
Loved reading it. 👏

Love
Kshithi
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

amazing is
beautifully written

Thank you so much !!
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Ashu (I hope I got your name right)... This is amazing!! Loved it totally...👏

I loved how you connected this OS to your previous one "Your wish is my command"... Even though both of them are masterpieces on their own, the connection you made takes the cake for me... After reading the previous OS, I wanted to know how it moves, what happens next... And you give this... THANK YOU...😳😳

It is such a treat to read... The emotional re-union...both of them wanting to be just with each other without any interruption from the world... so apt... so perfect...
And Naina giving in to her heart... understanding that physical intimacy is not bad... I loved how you brought out her yearning to hold him, to feel him close...

As a reader, your words made me feel the pain of separation, longing to be in each others arms and the joy of finally finding solace, warmth and peace...😊😊

Please keep writing more...👍🏼
Would be cool to know how he tackles Arjun and Safari Suit... hehe!😃

Glad you liked this one too...I wanted to show both their thoughts and how their approach to life changed for them. So the first was based on Naina's thought and this one based on Sameers thought...
As far as intimacy goes , most of the time we consider it a taboo...and not a need that we associate with women. But in reality, it is an important factor in a relationship ..to such an extant that its not something that you can play with or experiment ...so yes , at this stage I felt Naina was prepared for it as she felt the need to belong to him and unite with him. She wanted to feel safe , secure and above all wanted to be his. When we share intimacy with life partner, even a passionate hug or kiss is an union in itself.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Lovely ❤️
Well written 👏