TKS_wonderland thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH 

1) Manik Malhotra = Rude, Arrogant, Fighter who fights with strange people, Weird, Looks like Siddharth.. He is on mission to save his childhood Friend Dhruv, Star lover and yes here he doesn't go to college duh as he is on mission ...

2) Nandini Murthy = Simple, Dreamgirl, Firefile lover, Singer, Ayyappa believer , Loves truth and hates voilence, She is laal laal gaal jaise tamatar (red check like tomato) .. She is same as KYY series but here she has not joined college because of financial circumstances, Its her dream to become a singer.

3) Siddharth = Simple, looks like Manik Malhotra but wears specs, Totally opposite to Manik' behaviour but they share common likings just like they both are Star lover and even Nandini lover ... He is weird at times and is hiding a huge secret..

4) Cabir = Enemy of Siddharth but Good friend of Manik, Prankster, Comedian, BF of Navya amd he is not gay in my story rest all feautres are of KYY series.

5) Alya = Bestie of Cabir, girlie-girl , boy's attention catcher, singer but also is fashiourgjthjn designer, hates nandini alot..

6) Mukti = Sister of Manik, Has a soft corner for Siddharth (reason will be revealed when you guys read my story further ) and is heartbroken

7) Abhimanyu = An angel in Mukti's life , Bestie of Aryaman..

8) Aryaman = Has crush on Alya, Cousin-Brother of Nandini, Sweet and Innocent.

9) Nyonika = Head of College Department , Hates Siddharth as he looks like Manik, Manik is son of her but Nyonika is fooled by an act that Manik is dead..

10) Harshad= He shows his fame good side to Nandini, Secrets held with him and yes he tries to get close to Nandini for some reason but yes Nandini has a proctector..

11) Navya = GF of Cabir, "secret friend" of Nandini and yes she is just like how she is in KYY series..

You guys will find out more characters in the story and whatever secrets are there will be revealed soon.. Hope you guys like it ..

Comment, Vte and share my story with your friends.. I am sorry if any grammatical error or spelling error.. Thank you once again for reading,.

Part 1 will soon be uploaded

ADD ME ON UR WATTPAD 

USERNAME - TKS_wonderland

THE STORY NAME ON WATTPAD (P.S. ALREADY 4 PARTS ARE UPLOADED THERE)  - MANAN:WHO IS THE REAL YOU?