ARSH OS ~ The Wedding Night ~

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A younge handsome man entered a beautifully decorated room. Golden and red candles were lit everywhere in the
room. Tonight his first night after his wedding. He was very happy finally he got married.

His eyes fell on a beautiful girl, who was sitting on a bed decorated with white and red rose petals. Her face was hidden in veil. A window was opened of the room. A cold breeze came from the window falling
over her's exposed parts making her shivered a bit.

He came and sat on the bed next to
her. He lifted up her veil and then her face came in fornt of him. His breath stopped for a while when he saw her angelic face. She was looking like a red fairy in her red bridal dress. She slowly opened her closed eyes and looked up in his
blue eyes. When her green emerald locked up with his blue ones, the time seemed to stop for two
of them and then his eyes fell on her juicy lips which was so inviting. He slowly bent forward to kiss her but suddenly she pushed him away and got up from the bed and gave him a death glare.

He put a hand on her shoulder and asked confusedly "kya hua?"

She jerked away his hand from her shoulder and replied angrily "Stay away from me"

"But..but why? Its our wedding night" He frowned.

"Wedding night my
foot!!" She hit the earth with her feet.

She continued "Main apse pyaar nahi karti. In fact! Main kabhi ye shadi karti bhi nahi. Mujh se door
raho..." She showed him her index finger and said "warna acha nahi hoga."
She folded her arms against her chest before countinued "Aur haan! hum dono ek sath ek bed share nahi kar sakte hai."

"But.. But Why?? Mujh me kaami kya hai? Jo tum mujhse pyaar nahi kar sakti...? By the way you are my wife. As much as I know Husband and wife ek hi
bed pe rehte hai."
(pause)
"Phir hum dono kyu sath me nahi reh sakte hai?" He asked, sadly.

"Because I have a boyfriend. I love him so much and I can't think about anyone expect him" She replied, bitterly.

The floor beneath snatching away from him when she said she loves someone else. It was very shocking and heartbreaking at the same time. He never thought his wedding night will be like this.

After several minutes of silence he asked her in a calm voice "To phir main kaha sounga?"

"Couch pe so jao" She pointed her finger towards couch and then continued "Aur khabardar meri pass anne ki try kya toh. Warna..."
She took a knife from fruit basket and showed him "Ye.. Ye chaku apki peit main ghusadugi"

He made a face
and said "Okay Fine!!"

He went towards the couch which was at a corner of the room and laid
down cursing his so called wife under his breath.

"Urghhh! Kya
mushibat hai ye.. Kya kya armaan tha mera is raat ke liye.. My first night after wedding will be the most memorial night blah blah blah but yeha to kuch aur hi chal raha hai" He told himself gritting his teeth.

"Mummy please
bachao" He cried out.

He was struggling on the couch for caught some sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes. After few minutes, He got up and went near bedside table for took some sleeping pills. Silently he opened the dower and took out his sleeping pills. As he turned to go suddenly he tripped on his foot
and he fell on her.

"aaahhh" She screamed and
woke up immediately.

"What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at him angrily. On the other hand, he was sitting on a corner of the bed, nervously.

"Ummm main..." He stammered.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Are you attempt to rape me?" She said.

His eyes popped out in horror "Whattt?? No no..."

SLAPPEDDD

She slapped on his cheek tightly before he got chance to utter more words.

"Woahhh" Armaan opened his eyes and started sweating. "Oh god! kitna gatiya sapna tha" He told himself. "Ye dream kabhi sach nahi ho sakta ... Right Armaan? right right right.. Lekin sach ho geya toh?" He bit his lower lip. "No no no!" He shook his head in nagtive and said "ye sapna kabhi hakikat main badal nahi sakta aur na main badale dugga" He took a deep breath "Main toh kabhi shadi hi nahi karuga. Na hoga kabhi meri shadi, na aye ga kabhi wedding night" He smirked. "Aur na hi koi mujhe tamacha mare ga!" He made a face and started rubbing his cheek.

Armaan Malik is a kind and soft hearted guy and had been working on his dad's business since he came back from abroad after getting MBA degree. He is 24 years old, good looking and handsome. Girls used to drool over him like anything but he didn't pay any attention to them. His parents wanted him to get married and he allowed them to find a girl because he was sure his parents would find the best one for him. But the dream about wedding night made him little worried. So he made a decision that he will never marry anyone. 😆 But his parents were planning for him something else. Next day when he woke up, he recevied sudden news of his engagement which was shocking and unexpecting.

Billy Malik the father of Armaan Malik was sitting in lobby reading newspaper. Armaan went near and scnatehing the newspapar away from him.

"Dad, What the hell is this?." Armaan asked in frustation. He can't able to digest the sudden news of his engagement.

Billy Malik got up from his seat and asked confusedly "What Armaan?"

"This whole marriage thing. Main shadi ke liye abhi ready nahi hu aur ap logo ne bina puche mera enagement fix karda. Mujhe to ye bhi nahi pata meri enagement ho kise rehi hai" He spoke gritting his teeth in a sarcastic way.

"What? Lekin ladki dhoodne ki permission tum ne hi to diya tha" said Billy.

"I changed my mind Dad." Armaan answered looking at the floor.

"Armaan I know engagement ki sudden news sunke tum shock ho". Billy took a deep breath.

He continued "But shilpa bohat achi ladki hai.. Uski dad Shahsank gupta meri bohat accha dost hai and we are business partner too. Aur main ye rishta kisi bhi haal me khona nahi chata. It will be better for you agar tum bhi ye rishta accept karlo."
He stood up and glared at his son before said "Aaj raat engagement hai woha tum shilpa se mil lena. Aur haan! Shadi ki date do hafte baad ka hai."

Billy walked out of the room leaving his son speechless.

In the Evening a car stopped in fornt of a hotel and malik's came out of the car. Soon they entered into the party hall where gupta's already reached and waiting for them. Shashank Gupta warmly welcome them.
After an hour, the time of engagement finally came. Billy called up Armaan on stage and he went up and stood in between Billy and Shashank.

Shahsank signalled towards the crowd. A slim beautiful girl age of 21 years, wearing beautiful pink grown, took a step forward. Her long black hairs was opened. Sliding a silky flick of her hair behind her ear, she was walking with her head held down. When Armaan saw her, he almost got a heart-attack and was standing there like a statue.   

"Oh god! Ye to wohi ladki hai jisko mene sapne me dekha tha" He told himself in his mind.

Time passed quickly and the day of Armaan Shilpa marriage arrived. It was 2 am when Anannya Malik the mother of Armaan took Shilpa to Armaan's bedroom. When Shilpa saw the bedroom decorated with red and white roses, she shivered with fear.

She was sitting on the bed nervously and waiting for her husband. On the other side, Armaan condition was bad. He was hell scared. He started climbing up the stairs one by one, with million thoughts running in his mind about his wedding night. After reaching near his room door, he stood there for a minute and mentally gave advise himself 'everything will be prefact' then he finally opened it.

Shilpa heard the door knob clicked. Her heart started pounding rapidly knowing her hasband entered in and They will be alone in this room now.

Wrinkles appeared on his face when he entered into the room because the room was decorated as same as his dream.

He went near the bed and took a pillow from there before said "I know tumhari ek boyfriend hai, Shilpa. But don't worry me tumhe kabhi touch nahi karuga."

He smiled and walked away from there. Then he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes.

Shilpa frowned after heard him. She got up from the bed and went near him and said "Couch pe sone ki jaroorat nahi hai. Bed pe aa ke so jawo. Aur kis ne kaha meri boyfriend hai.. Haan? Meri to koi male friend bhi nahi tha boyfriend or lover to bohat dur ki baat."

When he heard her sweet voice, he opened his eyes immediately and got up from the couch. He looked into her eyes and asked "Sach me tumhari boyfriend nahi hai?"

She nodded her head.

He smiled at her and then said huskily "To phir wedding night celebrate kya jaye."

She blushed and looked away. He smiled and picked her up in his arms. He put her down on bed and laid beside her and then they covered their body with blanket.

THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kya thappad pada Armaan ko? 😆
And what a relief jab sach main koi boyfriend nahi tha! Armaan was more scared of the whole wedding night debacle than the bride. Haha
Such a cute story!
Keep'em coming 👍🏼
Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Thank You
Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Kya thappad pada Armaan ko? 😆
And what a relief jab sach main koi boyfriend nahi tha! Armaan was more scared of the whole wedding night debacle than the bride. Haha
Such a cute story!
Keep'em coming 👍🏼

Thank You
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha such a cute OS...
Really enjoyed reading it..
Do come up with more such stories.
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Thank You 😊
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Hahaha such a cute OS...

Really enjoyed reading it..
Do come up with more such stories.

Thank You 😊
Rimzzz02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_dmg_arsh

Oh and its superbly written

Well me itni achi writter nahi hu but I am gald you like it 😳 and thanks for you all the beautiful comments