Poll

Wanna Read HURTFUL HEARTS Once Again???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all... 

With countless pms regarding my stories that now are non accessible ...Since am removing them all coz of the recent fiasco am going through ... Am here with an alternate option... 

I would be re-posting Hurtful Hearts(HH) on wattpad for the ppl who are in mid of reading HH...And for the ppl for whom, have joined WP...

This poll is to show your interest so that I will provide link in here too...And yup, I would want COMMENTS too... Since with recent things, I have come to know that... had so many readers of my works who chose to remain silent for years, now have started to pm me when they found works missing... That sure was an interesting finding for me...So, with NO COMMENTS, don't expect more parts... I can demand at least this favor from you readers right... Itna tou mera bhi haq banta hai... ðŸ˜‰ 

So answer the poll now... 

Much love Rose ðŸ˜‰ 
Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well would love to read your stories dear... Well can read all also if you would like to share and
There are not much people here but who so ever are... All are ready to read all your works 
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Well would love to read your stories dear... Well can read all also if you would like to share and

There are not much people here but who so ever are... All are ready to read all your works 

Before posting dear... There is option of copyright so that nobody can copy your work...
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aap log kuch nahi karsakte