Happy Birthday, Lucky

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
March 3

That was a date I should not have forgotten, only I did.😭😭😭 

I remembered it to be another date but there can be no excuses for forgetting it.

So putting aside all the plans I had for the thread for that date,  I will jump right into the matter.

I could always make an excuse:

But that is not true, so...

Without wasting any more time (I am already late) and saying anymore words (you know how much we love you and what you mean to us) let us wish her:

And even if all of us are late:

And since once is not enough:

Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Lucky, my bangaram,

I really do not have any words to forgive myself for forgetting your birthday so will not do that.

Instead...

On your birthday, which was yesterday, on today, when I had to be reminded of it being your birthday yesterday and on every day of this year -  I wish you every joy, every dream of yours to come true, happiness and success in all you do and the everlasting love of family and friends.

May you always be happy and loved.

lots of love and hugs and kisses,

Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

And also...

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Belated Happy Birthday Lucky🤗 You are a beautiful soul, which is pretty much visible through your creations. Havw a great life. May you be blessed with good health❤️, good wealth 😎 and good relationships ahead. 
Lots of love
-Harshada

PS: Nyna, do not feel so guilty. It happens at times and I am sure even Lucky would understand. Though I know its very natural to get upset on forgetting birthday of a so dear friend but still, do not feel this bad :) 

Hugs to Nyna
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Lucky 
Our heartily apologies ...no doubt birthday is very important and unique and we expect our loved once to remember that and being a constant stalker of IF we should have remembered your birthday...well no excuse for that...But finally it came in our notice so how can we left behind to wishing you dear.
Every day is special and being late let us make up for you dear
belated

Please forgive us and warm HUG from our side😳🤗

Dear, you are thought of in a very special way, and I  heartily wished you to get each and everything  you desired today and everyday.

With Love
Sushma😛

Edited by Limerence - 6 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆 Can you please chill nynu bangaram🤗 ...I know you love me..and I also know you wouldn't miss wishing me .😳😳😳
A thread for it should be least of your worries .It's wishes  and love  that matter which I know I have in abundance from all lovely souls of this forum and you .The idea of prolonged birthday is never a bad one you know .😉

You should stop worrying and get back to.posting sweet deals or amaranthine on WP.We all would love to soak in it again ..

Last but not least you know I love you 🤗

Love
Lucky

Ps I loved the thread 😳❤️

lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Belated Happy Birthday Lucky🤗 You are a beautiful soul, which is pretty much visible through your creations. Havw a great life. May you be blessed with good health❤️, good wealth 😎 and good relationships ahead. 

Lots of love
-Harshada

PS: Nyna, do not feel so guilty. It happens at times and I am sure even Lucky would understand. Though I know its very natural to get upset on forgetting birthday of a so dear friend but still, do not feel this bad :) 

Hugs to Nyna

Harshu ..😛🤗

Thank you and love to you too.

Exactly can we ask nyna relax ..And who gets to celebrate birthday twice 😆.I am absolutely loving it .
lucky.m thumbnail

I love that teddy ..No one gifts me one these days .They think I am old enough not to gush on teddies 🤣 so I got one ...😉 hugs to you too

Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail
@ sushma
Thanks a lot. .And apologies not accepted😃😃 .There's nothing to apologise ..

Well some one told me it's thoughts and  intentions that matters ...😉😆 so ..

Thanks for lovely cards and wishes dearie 

Love
Lucky 

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know no amount of apologies will suffice for forgetting your birthday yet a big sorry for not remembering one of the most remarkable days of your life. You have been one of the most amazing person I have chanced upon to meet in this forum, both creative and personality wise. You take us to the land of magic and romance with your words and have always been constant support to all the forum members. Happy birthday dearest Lucky! May you achieve whatever you desire for, may happiness and laughter fill your life and stay blessed. SR forum and its members are truly privileged to have a person like you. 

Who told chocolates and teddies are meant for kids? 
Lots of love,
Nivi 

P.S. - I hope you had a blasting birthday yesterday.