Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krish_1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NusiSg

idk bt I'm havng really low expectations frm all the drama coming up...๐Ÿ˜† 

Not as a whole...but how it's shot...much better than regular confrontation scenes with random camera angles...n superzooms...

krish_1 thumbnail
I'm curious to know what will vyoom say to saranya after the jail drama...as she remember everything now!!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krish_1

Not as a whole...but how it's shot...much better than regular confrontation scenes with random camera angles...n superzooms...

hmm yea I said the same thing..๐Ÿ˜† narration wise there won't be much progress...bt yea the packaging is superlative! Actually breathtaking! I liked whole atmosphere of the song sequence.. bt yea ATT is still the most remarkable episode of the edt..I kno I'm saying ths even b4 watching.. bt yea all the bts gving us hints that story will still stuck here only..๐Ÿ˜› 
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krish_1

I'm curious to know what will vyoom say to saranya after the jail drama...as she remember everything now!!

he's going to cook up lies further after framing her mother..or may be after her mother's fake confession.. bt I do think ShivAnya is not going to step back frm their stance.. bt yea moonless night is supposed to be tonight only.. how shiv gonna stay is wat I'm interested in watching..
tarushiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://twitter.com/taruSHIV2/status/970630278220726274?s=20
Namik's sketch by me.  Tell me how is this.
(Honest review only!!!)
krish_1 thumbnail

he's going to cook up lies further after framing her mother..or may be after her mother's fake confession.. bt I do think ShivAnya is not going to step back frm their stance.. bt yea moonless night is supposed to be tonight only.. how shiv gonna stay is wat I'm interested in watching..

Maybe he will take her to the place...n she will find the lady... meanwhile vyoom will workout on how to remove shiv from his path...
Shiv is drawn to that place cz she is there...I think...so what if she comes to bedi house!...

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!!! Thanks to all of you who loved the title๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

idk bt I'm havng really low expectations frm all the drama coming up...๐Ÿ˜† 

Story is not going to move forward๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Whole set up is looking good.. 
But yup low expectations.. 
Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Girls do comment on Namik's profile daily.. Forum rank is decreased.. His rank will also decrease.. Do comment on his profile.. 
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tarushiv

https://twitter.com/taruSHIV2/status/970630278220726274?s=20

Namik's sketch by me.  Tell me how is this.
(Honest review only!!!)

It's good Tarushi!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Pretty close๐Ÿ˜ณ