Precap - Vedika in police custody Sahil on Mission SAVE VEDIKA

Parud7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
They showed police has held vedika n people r shouting against her " vedika murdabaaad" 
Policeman puts allegation on her that she has no shame to selling little girls n involves in girl child trafficking. 

Baddi amma is happy n told vedika I warned u to stay away from Sahil but now see the results. I can do everything to save Sahil from u.

Now a lady wants to put black color on vedikas face but Sahil take a heroic entry on his bike n save vedika. He looks so handsome 
Edited by Parud7 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww poor vedika
This Badi Amma 😡
awww sahil came and rescue vedika
Waiting for the episode Edited by JULIEJULIE - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This Badi Amma has gone far, and at this point i really do think Sahil needs to cut ties with Badi Amma because this is just evil and downright degrading. 
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Ya now sahil will not trust that Badi Amma
Poor vedika I was heart broken when she was in tear
But sahil came as a rescue
Hope he don't go back that agrawal house anymore
crispsy thumbnail
Hero Sahil will be always with her
Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

This Badi Amma has gone far, and at this point i really do think Sahil needs to cut ties with Badi Amma because this is just evil and downright degrading. 

Yes now Sahil needs to cut ties with baddi amma. She has crossed all the limits. Baddi amma should be punish n her biggest punishment would be Sahil n vedikas marriage 
JULIEJULIE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Yes now Sahil needs to cut ties with baddi amma. She has crossed all the limits. Baddi amma should be punish n her biggest punishment would be Sahil n vedikas marriage

hahahahaha Badi Amma big punishment Sadika
Vedika sahil marriage that will be treat for us 😉
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Marriage it is... He will not let her Izzat go for a toss.  Badima relationship is next... First he need to restore that respect.
I think by this juncture Arya will also come around.  He will ask Vedika to marry him and I think she will agree.  When she marries Sahil she is Agarwal khandan bahu... BM will be stumped.  Sahils Amma won't let him leave the house...  He will save her and convince her to marry him.  

Don't see sahil forcing Vedikar and by now there is so much mudsling she her to get into a respectable relationship.  Sahil has also cleared the biggest hurdle... That his love is not physical... It's much beyond that
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

I would totally understand if Vedika never wanted to step foot in that mansion (even if her and Sahil get together) after the disrespect and degrading thing Badi Amma has done, this time she has gone far. 
Lennie thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A2SDXD7Mys[/YOUTUBE]