Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

This is the LAST TIME for everyone on KAA forum before warning levels are raised.

You guys do know what's right and what's wrong then why do you start instigating fights in the middle of a discussion?

We are NOT here to discuss KYPH or even the happenings of KYPH forum. We are here to dsicuss KAA.

Please stop all this bashing, when we request you to not bash and not violate the rules, you don't take it seriously and when we take action you calls us "Mean", "Rude", "authoratitive" and so on...

Please stop bashing others, it's not appreciated at all. And can we also stop interfering in others personal lives please?

How would you feel if your personal life was being discussed on a public forum where anyone from any part of the world can read about you?

We have said it sooooo many times, that do not discuss someone's personal life, be it an actor (fe/male) or be it a member.

Why are we all here for? To make friends ofcourse, then why be each others' enemies? Why fight just becuase of a serial where all the characters are fictitious?

When watching any serial, please, keep in mind that actors have been assigned to do such scenes and please don't forget the difference between actors and characters.

Please guys, we shouldn't need to be there 24/7 to give you lot constant reminders on your behaviour, or should we?

We all have been here for long enough to know the basic rules (like no bashing, no swearing, no request topics, no discussion on personal lives) off by heart.

This is the last reminder:

• Please do NOT swear
  • Please do NOT bash
  • Please do NOT discuss personal lives
  • Please do NOT open up request topics

If any confusion on rules or any suggestions, please PM either

scorpion134 or Simply_Smarty for the time being becuase anu_thegr8 and Virgo_Stars are inactive for sometime.

KAA Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx...
this was very much needed!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
serously i understand the predicament the dev team are in ive seen if u guys dont close a topic members are like why aint this thread closed and then when u do close one people are going dev teeam are being to harsh

seriously people cut down on the swearing yaaro
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanx this was needed!๐Ÿ˜ณ

even im getting fed-up off this everyday nonsense...

we are all a happy family๐Ÿ˜ณ..but some people just try making problems!๐Ÿ˜ก

its so irritating..and hurtful to hear such stuff๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

xxx hinal xxx๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS. i hope memebers realise their wrongdoings asap...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rock_Star thumbnail
thankyou so much....very needed post... i agree we shouldn't bash here our talk about somedoy's personal life here ๐Ÿ˜Š ...
Bookworm87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for this, this was definitely needed!
sareeta thumbnail
THank you indeed for the post and I sincerely hope that people do understand , the importance of respecting privacy and POV of the members of forum...

THank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
rsoharu thumbnail
I ma surprised that people discuss KYPH in this forum but if they do and use abusive comments then this warning wsa much needed...
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
yes plz dont so such stupid things
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the info i knw this forum is kaa nt kyph