Lucky to have Ashish Sharma as my co-actor: Sonarika Bhadoria

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Lucky to have Ashish Sharma as my co-actor: Sonarika Bhadoria

By TellychakkarTeam
27 Feb 2018 06:55 PM

Mumbai: Actress Sonarika Bhadoria says she feels lucky to work with actor Ashish Sharma as he helps her perform better in Prithvi Vallabh

"This show has been a learning experience for me as I have never done full blown action sequences in the past. I feel blessed to have Ashish as my co-actor. He is a senior actor and has done a lot of action shows. Plus, it comes to him naturally," Sonarika said in a statement. 

She added, "He helped me a lot during an action sequence. I have been going with the flow and have been hitting him hard unintentionally but still, he has maintained his patience and stayed calm throughout the shot."

The show is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/lucky-have-ashish-sharma-my-co-actor-sonarika-bhadoria-180227

Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She did kick him
Professionalism from both of the leads and that shines through on the screen
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing.
Previously it was Mukesh Rishiji who showered praises on Ashish and now Sonarika.
Someone is being appreciated, hmmm!!!!
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I find nice about Ashish is that he seems like a very down to earth person and a very dedicated actor who helps his co-stars out 
Ashish and Sonarika look compatible on screen and share a nice chemsitry which indicates that they share a good rapport off screen as well 

Ashish, Sonarika and the entire cast have put their best foot forward for this show 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That fight sequence was one of the best ... we could the hardwork of both Ashish n Sona ...I love what she has to say about Ashish ...I am glad they have a wonderful equation...Sona has been extraordinary...she is by far Ashish's best co star to date...
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So sweet of her❤️ 

Ashish and Sona are very alike in this matter, both are hardworking and dedicated actors and come with lot of preparation. 
Infact Ashish saying Sona comes prepared and performs her stunts itself is a big thing, because if he said then he meant it. And finally we saw that on screen as well. 

Among all his costars, Sonarika has spoken the best about him till date.
Sona might be junior to Ashu but she's also an established/popular actress,  yet she is so humble , really sweet of her to say that :) 

Their offscreen segments are also a treat to watch. They have no airs abt being established actors, both are so humble n genuine ... 

On a lighter note Ashish has really become a Teacher now 😛
But as usual he will call himself a good student😊
Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
That's sweet of her 
Well that's truth Ashish is a great actor and even a down to earth human being & patient too and he had shown his qualities many times 😊
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww shee is soo chweetuuu ❤️

Nd its always gud to hear abt ashu from his costar 😳

Not only they r lucky .. even we r lucky to have them as oour leads 😳 .. they r givvng their 100% for the show & we could c the hardwork these two put  ... ⭐️

I wish fight seq was promoted in seg too ... we should have got sum BTS 😆
Edited by Thushi - 6 years ago
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

So sweet of her❤️ 

Ashish and Sona are very alike in this matter, both are hardworking and dedicated actors and come with lot of preparation. 
Infact Ashish saying Sona comes prepared and performs her stunts itself is a big thing, because if he said then he meant it. And finally we saw that on screen as well. 

Among all his costars, Sonarika has spoken the best about him till date.
Sona might be junior to Ashu but she's also an established/popular actress,  yet she is so humble , really sweet of her to say that :) 

Their offscreen segments are also a treat to watch. They have no airs abt being established actors, both are so humble n genuine ... 

On a lighter note Ashish has really become a Teacher now 😛
But as usual he will call himself a good student😊

Agree with every word👍🏼
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It feels great to know that AS has again been a great co star...like he has always been...
how wonderful..
he has been supportive to all...
I haven't heard a single comment from him... ever... for any of his co actors..
he has helped them in whatever way possible...
Have made them feel at ease...been most gracious...

Feels great to be his fan...