No one is suspicious of Namrata?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The police has arrested her father for a conspiracy which includes the murder of hwr own brother. Also, her father is hospitalised. She is so normal.She is so okay with this truth? Shakti devi doesnt believe it. Lakhan Pal protests against it. Gauri has doubts but Thakur's own daughter has happily accepted it.She is with Rahul and even visiting hospital for Shambhu baba.She doesn't even try to talk to her father about the missing Shivlings because of which the whole village is suffering. Her behaviour should raise suspicion?
How is the police not interrogating her when it was her house which has the secret door to the underground temple? The police didnt ask where she was when all the villagers were suppose to be inside the tunnel as per KB's orders? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think they are not thinking of her that way at all
they are assuming she has had 2 major shocks
Aditya being killed and Thakur being caught
Also they never found any cause to doubt her 
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She better not get away with it and hopefully gets caught soon
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly speaking, Namrata's behaviour does come across as suspicious. But the thing is, she's one of the last person they will suspect. She has never done anything suspicious in the past. In fact she was very cooperative in Rahul's investigation. So why will they suspect her when they think that they have found the actual culprit.
Something really big need to happen so that Rahul and Gauri start suspecting Namrata. Until then, Namrata's safe and sound, while the villagers suffer due to her greed.
2filmy thumbnail
she should definitely be caught
why should innocent people suffer for her 
2filmy thumbnail
I think only Namrata attacking Gauri in front of Rahul can bring him to his senses
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I think only Namrata attacking Gauri in front of Rahul can bring him to his senses

I am actually waiting for that day. But it don't seem to happen anytime soon. Right now, Namrata seem to be really cool about Rahul and Gauri's closeness. She was also a bit concerned for Gauri when she was putting out that fire yesterday. So something really big need to happen for Namrata to turn against Gauri. Hope that happens soon. These people have a habit of building up lots of suspense and then solving everything together. That can be a bit confusing at times.
2filmy thumbnail
She feared Rahul reading the whole book
so right now she is not concerned about Gauri
I doubt if she was ever really jealous of Gauri
she will attack Gauri only if Gauri becomes her obstacle