Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avneil_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
everyone was pouring messages on her instagram today saying yay so glad your back, omg your back cant wait blah blah ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ couldnt believe it dont know what they're so happy about.
few weeks and the bashing will probably commence

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Mitali holds no threat to AvNeil even if she does try to come between them how far can she get? Neil has spent the past ten years living in the memories of his wife, he's been dying to see her again do you really think he is going to get involved with Mitali to spite Avni? Neil is not that kind of man, even if Neil were to be angry with Avni for breaking her promise he would never do that to her. Neil is going to fight for Avni especially once he sees the Avni he loves so much died the day she faked her death, its going to kill him to see her this way. Neil is going to fight for Avni. 
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Mandy: For me, the question was never about whether Mitali is a threat to AvNeil. I know she's not. Like you said, he hasn't moved on for 10 years and knowing Avni's  alive for the sake of existing and not truly living is going to be the push he needs to bring his sherni back.
I'm just not up for yet another love triangle. That's not creative and that's not original. It would be repetitive for them to go this route. 

Why does she need to be Neil's love interest? When she's expressed interest in Ali in the past? I would love to have Mitali back IF they can show us something new. Have Mitali redefine friendship, like Ali and Avni have. Have her be the female version of Ali. 

To me, that would be interesting and that would be new. 

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mitali can be more like silent lover types if indeed she will be a third wheel. Khamosiyaan female version ðŸ˜† not to forget she had a crush on Neil during college days. Secondly directly or indirectly she will bring AvNeil closer so I will enjoy bajaoing her & enjoy AvNeil's Love Winning one again😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nlisa

@ Mandy: For me, the question was never about whether Mitali is a threat to AvNeil. I know she's not. Like you said, he hasn't moved on for 10 years and knowing Avni's  alive for the sake of existing and not truly living is going to be the push he needs to bring his sherni back.

I'm just not up for yet another love triangle. That's not creative and that's not original. It would be repetitive for them to go this route. 

Why does she need to be Neil's love interest? When she's expressed interest in Ali in the past? I would love to have Mitali back IF they can show us something new. Have Mitali redefine friendship, like Ali and Avni have. Have her be the female version of Ali. 

To me, that would be interesting and that would be new. 

You never know she may end up being just that but not before some drama ensues. It does not have to be repetitive depending on what CVs have in store, it all depends on execution. The previous track separated AvNeil so this track will be about bringing them back together. 
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just like Neil Sab log single hi rahenge kya . ðŸ¥± What's this. .Even after 10_ years Ali , DD and Mitali is single . Celibate karne ki irada kya
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Just like Neil Sab log single hi rahenge kya . ðŸ¥± What's this. .Even after 10_ years Ali , DD and Mitali is single . Celibate karne ki irada kya

mujhe yeh Vaali logic samaj nahi aare
Suneri ne jail pe bola tha release hote hi ek acha ladke se shaadi karegi. Abhi tak kyu nahi ki.
Ali avni se pyaar karta tha isliye shaadi nayi ki.
But Dd kya huwa🥱
Edited by rilsaf - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

mujhe yeh Vaali logic samaj nahi aare

Suneri ne jail pe bola tha release hote hi ek acha ladke se shaadi karegi. Abhi tak kyu nahi ki.
Ali avni se pyaar karta tha isliye shaadi nayi ki.
But Dd kya huwa🥱

DD apne boss aur dearest bhabhi ki married life dekhkar samajh gaya ki shaadi kaa laddoo khaakar pachtaane se naa khaakar hi pachtaana better hai😎