Payal Nair to play Namik Paul's mother

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam

Sony Entertainment Television's Ek Deewana Tha is gearing up for some high intense drama in its upcoming episodes.

The romantic thriller, produced by LSD Films, has roped in talented TV actress Payal Nair, who rose to fame with 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein.'

According to our sources, Payal will portray Shiv's (Namik Paul) mother. Her character will resemble to Baahubali's Devasena. She will be kept in a confinement by Rajan (Amar Upadhyay).

The show will go on a flashback mode where a big suspense will be revealed that Rajan had killed Shiv's father and had kept his mother in imprisonment for many years. On the other hand, Shiv's mother in unaware about the fact that her son is dead.

Payal confirmed the news and shared, "My role is very interesting. The character will reveal a lot of suspense.

The actress has begun shooting and her entry will air in the coming days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krish_1 thumbnail
Bahubali is not the only movie which has this plot!! 
Anyways looking forward to the new developments!!
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The first thing I did after reading this was 'google' her ðŸ˜†
So the story will now go the bahubali way. I don't know why this show keeps copying stuffs from other movies or shows. Where's the originality? ðŸ¤”
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

The first thing I did after reading this was 'google' her ðŸ˜†

So the story will now go the bahubali way. I don't know why this show keeps copying stuffs from other movies or shows. Where's the originality? ðŸ¤”

TV shows never had originality...talent lies in effectively copying movies
Btw bahubali is heavily inspired from lion king!!
Show won't go in bahubali way...it's a subplot..that's what I think!!

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krish_1

TV shows never had originality...talent lies in effectively copying movies
Btw bahubali is heavily inspired from lion king!!
Show won't go in bahubali way...it's a subplot..that's what I think!!

They are going with these subplots because they really don't have any proper story to tell. Even heard about some karz sequence coming up ðŸ˜†
krish_1 thumbnail
Story is really small...inorder to make it episodic subplots are to be introduced...other serials show that in the form of track...2-3 villains come,create ruckus,go...this goes on repeat...
Here tracks are not possible so they have the subplots...which can be linked to the main story!!
Only difference is good/bad this show has a story not a set of tracks...
Also it's hard to make a new song...tune it n record it...it's easy to take one...write some Extra lyrics rerecord it...time is saved...since it's an old song unlike dastaan less royalty cost!!! Plus it goes with the situation than any written dialogue!!
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Googled her pics.. couldn't find similarities between the one behind the bars and her! Are they same ? :v
About the story though, Shiv doesn't know his mother, the mother hasn't seen the son, even if the story is reiterated how will the links be connected? Unless Rajan has to say something!
krish_1 thumbnail
I know 3-4 movies in which dad is killed,son brought up as orphan...mom is unaware of the existence...mostly under someone's custody...or a rich lady 
There is a movie in which heros dad was killed as he was an honest officer,villain kidnapped dad mom n the child...the dad will be set ablaze by goons as he did not agree to their policies n mom looses her mind seeing that!!

The flower shop myt be of the man who saved the kid...n Rajan myt have set it ablaze when he came to know who shiv was n doesn't want the truth to come out...
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Googled her pics.. couldn't find similarities between the one behind the bars and her! Are they same ? :v

About the story though, Shiv doesn't know his mother, the mother hasn't seen the son, even if the story is reiterated how will the links be connected? Unless Rajan has to say something!

May be they were attacked when he was a kid...
This is the story chandini has been threatening madhvi about...
I still think the dagger will have more stories related to it...