My very sincere request 2 makers

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Plz bring some sensible person like ripudaman on amatya's position who had a king maker traits in him who can make him mature .
Plz make him stay away from anusuya coz slowly slowly he is turning like her only , never learn from her mistakes first do Mahanta then become majboor, never own up ur mistake , hide it under Mahanta wrap. Today again she did Mahanta 4 shivdutt which will return 2 her in most dangerous form but bamini will be blamed 4 it.

Puru blamed bamini 4 anusuya's death in jail , which ultimately proved him wrong , neither he said sorry I was wrong nor he learned from his mistake . He hardly know anything about bamini still ready 2 blame him 4 d person who had blind trust on bamini , his trust on his king was true coz he knew his king.

Plz plz plz don't insult king poras by showing him like this, definately real king Puru was not so implusive , 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to ask what mistake she hasnt owned ? ...
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u yaar that you even beleive this
and i am okay with puru blaming bamini but i would feel okay only if bamini will even not become lattu on anusuya and he even distance himself from anusuya till puru is from him
kadika is better than anusuya 
but bamini is abla nari of this show so  he has to take all this
he just do thing on his own otherwise she will ask him to do and if something will happen she will become silent and become mahan
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe u had forgotten , that it was her blind trust on her brother which brought ultimate destruction step by step. She saw her brother is cheating  , then also assumed he will leave bamini after insult , thou  I inconsider it her mistake & in Puru's word blind trust on her brother may be u can find bamini only responsible in this. 
Bamini mistake came much late when destruction already happened

Will she like tell this to Puru , thou I doubt she will tell , coz she 2 may get thrashing from Puru as he don't know what actually happened in Takshila only shivdutt part he knew.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
adni143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Maybe u had forgotten , that it was her blind trust on her brother which brought ultimate destruction step by step. She saw her brother is cheating  , then also assumed he will leave bamini after insult , thou  I inconsider it her mistake & in Puru's word blind trust on her brother may be u can find bamini only responsible in this. 

ya bamini was blamed for blind trust then why not anusuya
but after seeing ripudaman disastrous death i feel bamini will even die like this and this anusuya will enjoy her mahanta crap
adni143 thumbnail
and anusuya was having physical punishment
but bamini suffered even mentally
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: adni143

thank u yaar that you even beleive this

and i am okay with puru blaming bamini but i would feel okay only if bamini will even not become lattu on anusuya and he even distance himself from anusuya till puru is from him
kadika is better than anusuya 
but bamini is abla nari of this show so  he has to take all this
he just do thing on his own otherwise she will ask him to do and if something will happen she will become silent and become mahan

bold- ðŸ¤£...lol kadika is such a side character and will now turn black...she is better than anusuya...joke of the century...🤣
bamni was questioned for the first time and he has become abla naari...🤣...i am sure the guy will win his son trust and love. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Will she like tell this to Puru , thou I doubt she will tell , coz she 2 may get thrashing from Puru as he don't know what actually happened in Takshila only shivdutt part he knew.

what destruction..if bamni was killed...toh anu ne kiya hota destruction...uske baad toh bamni ke shivdutt ne hi kiya hain sab...if bamni had not trusted shivdutt and searched for anusuya...woh mil jaati usse pourav rashtra mein bhatakti huyi...and if he would have cared enough to look after ripudaman family...he would have got puru. So he would have got his son and wife 20 years back only if he cared enough. But the thing is he never tried...chalo anu ka toh phir bhi shivdutt painted a picture...ripu ke baarein mein toh yeh hi bataya tha ki usne veergati ko prapt hua...phir bhi he dint looked for his family. His careless attitude towards his rajya is also visible in things like his rajya having places where rajya ke log arent allowed and his rajya people sent as slaves to farus. Puru correctly pointed out ...ripudaman has died in his mahal...uttardayitv bamni ka hain. King hain na woh. 

Puru knows all...she did say she accepted insulting bamni to protect his life. And puru was right there listening. 
EtherealRati thumbnail

ya bamini was blamed for blind trust then why not anusuya
but after seeing ripudaman disastrous death i feel bamini will even die like this and this anusuya will enjoy her mahanta crap

that girl got a run for life for her blind trust already...after that lived a miserable life for 20 years...puru isnt blind enough to see that...moreover she made up for it by protecting bamni two times. And bamni will never ever have a death like ripudaman got. 
EtherealRati thumbnail

and anusuya was having physical punishment

but bamini suffered even mentally

even mentally means...physically he was suffering too ???????...anu lost her memory and she was mentally fit...waooo...the incident affected anu much more than bamni...he actually got married and have an around 20 years son standing right there...shows how much he suffered. Anusuya was stilll on her baby with bamni after 20 years. And waise usne apni saari suffering apne rajya par transfer kar hi di thi by joining hands with darius and by never keeping a check on what his happening in his kingdom. Darius ke saamne dialogue maarne se kuch nahi hota...karna padta hain rajya ke liye.