abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow u teaser makes me eager to read more... Plz update nxt part
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 1 - incomplete

His lips pursed, a frown begins to etch at the corners of his mouth, Neerav Kapoor watches his eldest granddaughter go about her duties with a smile on her face and a skip in her step. The sight of her, always dressed plainly in white, head covered, was a thorn in his heart. "Kalpi, he calls out in booming voice.

Stopping what she was doing, Kalpi looks towards her grandfather, a radiant smile etched on her face, replies, "yes gramps?

"Come quickly, gramps replies with an affectionate voice. Holding kalpi's hand, he pulls her down, telling her, "sit. Sit. Quickly, as he looks around. Content that they were unnoticed, grandpa pulls out a dish of savory and sweet food. Feeding Kalpi hurriedly as he says, "have some before they arrive.

Her mouth stuffed as she tries to chew hurriedly, she raises her hand to stop her grandfather, unfortunately chocking in the process. Concerned, he stops, pats her back as she sips some water. "Enough gramps. I don't think I can eat anymore, Kalpi says, her stomach complaining that it was full to the brim. She smiles recollecting how every member of the family had secretly fed her tasty delicacies. "One more, grandpa pleads, his expression somber, adding as he caresses her head, "for the next few days you shall have to eat food without flavour. Kalpi smiles and takes a bite, knowing that it was love that led her family to behave this way.

Stepping out of her room on the first floor, Pakhi spots Kalpi walking along the corridor with a vase of flowers. Calling out as she gestures with her hand, "Kalpi, come quick... hurry. Smiling Kalpi places the vase on the table next to her room and walks over to Pakhi. Pushing her in, Pakhi says in hurried excitement, "guess what I got you.

Kalpi's stomach grumbles with complaint, "no, no, no more food. "Please don't say food, Kalpi says as she turns around, "I can't eat anymore. All morning I have done nothing but stuff food inside my poor stomach... Giggling Pakhi replies, "that's because we love you and can't bear that you will have to eat tasteless food for the next few day. "Oh I know, Pakhi says as she bites into the food, "how about I sneak you some over the next few days. Shaking her head, Kalpi replies, "don't even think it. It's not the end of the world. It's just for a few days. "Come on, Kalpi adds, "lets go see how the arrangements are coming along. It's your engagement tomorrow.Edited by angelpureness - 6 years ago
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kapli is a widow right OMG 
Great start dear👍🏼
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Continue . If possible please update others stories next parts. 
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
is kalpi widow??? that's why bald...complete it soon dear
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Am struggling to make this light...
I did promise naam a new story... however I need it to be light... I don't think I can handle anything emotionally heavy right now...

So this story will take a back seat... and naam have thought of another one that shall be light.

Sorry about this guys.
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice storyEdited by naam11 - 6 years ago
Tilottama09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please continue this story