BARC-tv-ratings-Week 07

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2018/02/barc-tv-ratings-impressions-week-7-2018.html
Out of Top 20

In SP - YHM, YRKKH, TSMSPJ & IB in Top 20 (IB is in top 15)

This is last week episodes, in my opinion were forgettable week. I knew TRP's are not going to shoot up.

I hope New start brings brighter TRP's next week. Lets be positive about it.
Edited by Ashi_Naksh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

An_Introvert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We don't have any other option but to hope for better trps next week. Hope that this damn channel promotes our show.

I agree. Last week was a torture except friday's.
Amayrasharma18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now even ishqbaaz is back in top 20...when will our show make a comeback
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not comparing but genuinely interested in knowing how IB can be in 15th position with 1.9 when NK had same 1.9 - 2 trps they were always in either 17 or 18th position?

I guess trps of other leading shows must've fallen but why didn't it happen when NK was in top 20 for weeks. Why always bad luck for this show
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
At least we had a small rise but this sucks! What the H is in the Vampfest that is so good that it went up to 1.9? We had that TRP only 4 weeks ago? For months on end we were ahead of that show. It annoys me coz that show is really crappy now.

But they were promoting that "Kayaamt Ki Raat" stuff for the past 2 weeks and I hardly saw ANY promoting of our show? No wonder we didnt get TRP even with Avni's so called "Death?" Where as that other show Heroine's fake death was promoted to the Max! No wonder more people tuned in to see it!

SP is sabotaging our show I am sure of it now. That is why they even made the leap longer to turn people off. Even YHM leap from 2 years ago (when I still watched it here and there) was for 7 years I think? Aab waha 55 years ki Bhuddo ko 5th time shadi kar wa rahe hai and that has such a huge audience again now. No 1 in UK even! Beats me! 

If Zain in that Leather jacket cant get people to watch then what will? Time to take your shirt off Z! ðŸ˜‰Come on...take one for the team! Now I swear I am as nervous about TRP for this show as I am about our month end figures at work! That actually affects my life, but clearly this does too! ðŸ˜†
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly speaking past 2-3 weeks were quite depressing. 
Neela maa's death was a huge blow & a blunder by creative I may add. Sayantani fans left with her. On top of that Vidyut's overload in screen space at the cost of leads. All the positivity of the leads as well as fans/viewers were sucked by negativity shown onscreen. Star Plus stopped promoting adding to the woes of Naamkarann's already falling TRP's.

From where the rise would come? I didn't expected any growth but still there was .1 rise, which gives glimmer of hope. 

Better late than never, finally creatives understood there is a need for fresh/happy track. Hopefully this leap will get the viewers back to Naamkarann. 
Edited by Ashi_Naksh - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I think we need to collectively keep messaging sp on twitter about airing nk promos more so audience no what is going on in the show, because when there are so many people who make sure our NK faves win in polls, I expect just as much effort put in to tweeting for the show.