vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Last two days episodes were so boring unwanted character eating all the screen space. Does anyone except creatives interested in her alliance n so called life😡. Show will surely go down if they continue to irritate viewers with overdose of forced new character .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winterorchid thumbnail
I say, better. If the show ratings fall then creatives will have to focus on Lucky-Komal scenes or their training for the Nationals. There is no other way but cut the new character's screen time. I would have preferred the creatives changing the storyline to remove Titli's character completely like they did when Prince was hospitalized.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: winterorchid

I say, better. If the show ratings fall then creatives will have to focus on Lucky-Komal scenes or their training for the Nationals. There is no other way but cut the new character's screen time. I would have preferred the creatives changing the storyline to remove Titli's character completely like they did when Prince was hospitalized.

Trp is already down with this Titli track now it's 0.4.Hope creatives takes a call soon to give send off to this Titli at the earliest.😡
Romubai thumbnail
I agree absolutely boring!!!
Why suddenly Titli is the centre of the show??
I do not like that character unnecessarily taking too much
Of the screen. All Alhawat family is onlu focussed on her.
Her dialogues are awfully written too. They are annoying
Also Teji??? His truth needs to come out soon. Pragya needs to know that Teji don't actually love her. Stop dragging Teji character. Take viewers point of view.