Bold Innocence - OS (16+)

dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Everyone - just wrote an OS on Samaina, and wanted to share it with you all.  It is sort of inspired by the Naina we saw in Friday's precap.
Not sure about the rating - there is some suggestive dialogue in here, so if you are young and that makes you uncomfortable, please don't read further!

Feel free to respond with your comments.😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch...Naina!  Can you stand still, please?  I just pricked my finger again.

"Sameer, just pin it where I showed you.

"I'm trying...if you could just stop moving...

"Ugh...the last time we did this, your eyes were closed, and still, you finished so quickly!

Sameer stopped what he was doing, and replayed that last line by Naina again in his head.

Is it just me, or did that sound completely dirty and wrong?, he thought.  

His mind then started to wander, and he started thinking about things that he clearly should not have been thinking about, especially in a closed room with no one but himself and Naina.  His self-control had clearly gone for a toss.  All he could concentrate on just then was Naina in her pink lehenga and that low-cut blouse.  Every time she wore pink, it literally drove him wild with fantasies he was sure Naina could never possibly fathom.  It was complete torture, to say the least, and she seemed to do it on purpose, too.

God, why does she smell so good?

He inched even closer to her, even though his brain was telling him not to.  The safety pin was still in his left hand, but his eyes were focused on the back of her neck.  He had a sudden, uncontrollable urge to run his finger across the exposed skin on her back, but then quickly discarded the thought, and came back to his senses.

"Okay, done, he said, once the pin was in place.

Naina turned around to face him and was immediately taken aback by the intense eyes that stared back at her.  She was completely flushed, and her heart was racing faster than ever, but still, she kept her eyes fixated on his.

Ugh, why does he have to look so hot?, she thought to herself, as he continued to pierce her eyes with his own, until she was finally forced to look down.

"So..., she spoke, eyes still down.

"So...we should go now, it's getting late, replied Sameer.

She looked up a little too quickly.

"You want to go?, she asked, sounding slightly disappointed.

Sameer looked at her, a puzzled look on his face.

"Um, why?  Do you not want to go?, he asked.

"No, no...I mean, yes we should go, it's just that if you don't want to, then maybe...I mean, we don't have to...um, I guess...I don't know..., she trailed off, stumbling on her words.

Sameer began to eye Naina very curiously.

Why is she babbling?, he thought.

The expression on her face was as if she had just gotten caught stealing, or done something far worse.  He looked at her again, closely.  She was fidgeting, as if she was hiding something.  And she kept blinking her eyes again and again.

She's a nervous wreck!  But why?  The pin had been fastened, and it was in place.  The embarrassing part was over, so why...

And then it hit him.  Sameer smiled, ever so slightly, realizing what she had done.  It was the perfect opportunity for him to tease her, and he decided to take full advantage of it.

"So why didn't you get Preeti or Swati to fasten your pin, Naina?, he started off.

Naina immediately looked up to see Sameer with his trademark smirk.

"What do you mean?  You were right there, so I asked you to do it, she said.

"You did not ask me.  In fact, you literally dragged me into your room, and told me to do it, and you also said I could keep my eyes open if I wanted, said Sameer, watching her reaction very carefully.

Naina was again flushed, her skin tone now matching the color of her lehenga.

"Well, I was just trying to make it easier for you, what's wrong with that?, she stated.

Sameer smirked again and sat down on her bed.

"When I fixed your dress right before the tilak ceremony, you were totally reluctant to give me your pin, and you made sure at least five times that my eyes were closed.

Sameer paused for a minute, and smoothed back his hair.

"Do you know what I think, Naina?

"Um, I don't want to know..., she started saying.

Sameer slowly got up and walked towards her.  Naina's heart started skipping beats.

"I think you WANTED to be alone in here with me.  You missed me bad, didn't you?, he asked, a sly grin on his face.

Naina's eyes started to widen.

"No, I..., but Sameer interrupted her.

"Not just that, but you also lied about the pin, too.  It didn't actually come off, did it?  YOU took it off yourself, so that you could get me to pin it back on for you.  Then, you brought me here, and you locked your door.  And now, you want to stay in this room with me, because that was the whole reason you did this drama in the first place, and it's exactly why you don't seem to be in any hurry to leave, he finished.

Sameer was now face to face with Naina, waiting for her to speak, but she was silent.  He gave her a flirty wink, and she began to turn red again.

"Tell me I'm right, he said, prodding her.

"Ugh, fine! Yes, you're right!, she finally admitted, covering her face with her hands.

This is so unbelievably embarrassing!, she thought.

"But how did you know..., she tried to get some words out.

Sameer looked at her like she was delirious.

"Are you seriously asking me that?  Naina Agarwal - topper Naina!  Chudail prankster, queen of I will not rest until I get what I want?  I know you better than you know yourself, sweetheart.

Naina just kept staring at him.

"You know.., he said, taking a step forward, "You didn't have to do all this.  You could have just told me that you wanted some individual attention, and I would have gladly obliged.

Naina tried her best to breathe normally, as Sameer closed the distance between them.

"And, by the way, I have to tell you - this bold innocence of yours is just unbearably sexy, he said, breathing in her ear.

"Really?  She immediately relaxed, and Sameer took that as a green signal.

Unable to hold back any longer, he decided to give in to his impulses.  He grabbed both of her hands, and intertwined her fingers with his.  

"What exactly did you want to do in here, all alone with me anyway?  Because I can think of a few things..., Sameer's voice was low, his eyes brimming with desire.

Naina looked directly back into his eyes with an equal amount of fervor and intensity.  Surprising both him and herself, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him even closer.

"I can think of a few things too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a start to Monday morning!!! It's good that I have a holiday today, or else I would be hard to concentrate later in day with Friday precap and your OS running in my mind. 

Laksh2000 thumbnail
That was hawttt.
My gutter mind got activated
😳.
Ab Aaj ka saara kaam kaise hoga. pura din yehi sochungi ki YUDKBH mein aage kya hoga
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha , is that you ?πŸ˜› Good one πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sameer and Naina ke irade ab ek hai πŸ˜‰ 

lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. what was this.. so bold.. it's too good. Loved it
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O bai very good start of monday :)
Sam and naina very hwat :)
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O Bai, Neha...meri wali Neha hi hai na?

Haila😳  chupi rustom.

Dang girl.. this is pwetty darn good...  and one more of my friend's turned ansanskari πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo...just when it got more interesting you pulled the plug!!! πŸ˜†

I loved reading this. It was hot and lovely at the same time. 

Love
Kshithi
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
O Bai. ... Asansakri baatein ab pure din dimag mei ghumengi ..  yeh 10:30 kb honge ? 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay...Now I am too happy.With the fact that nearly each member of the forum has a writer in her/him(if any).πŸ˜ƒ
Ahh!That was pretty intense man.Naina has surely shed some of her innocence and wants her man only for herself.Individual attention! Not bad.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 
Go for it girl and get your wants fulfilled.πŸ˜‰
Neha! You did a pretty good job at writing this.πŸ‘Would love to read from you more.
Keep the works coming.πŸ˜ƒ

With Love-
Minu πŸ˜³