HEART TOUCHING POST FROM KARAN JOTWANI! READ

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
karanjotwaniREAD - As I sit this moment, fruits in front, blood tests tomorrow, to figuratively know what up with health, I ponder.
The pondering that is making me feel energetic at heart, sans the weakness of the body, is towards a very, and when I mean rare, I truly mean an aspect of our human fraternity that senses, envelopes & feels deeply towards everything around. With enveloping around I mean, a pattern of behaviour that's dear, corrective, mentoring, at times adding that extra, which pushes that mind, only wanting to turn good into best, jabs of necessary madness, motherly, in her realm of tonality, everything indicating towards a development, be it performance, attitude, or persona.

I see a child never growing up in her, & in my first ever venture of working with her, she's truly been that teacher, that unique indulgence in between scenes, adjusting nuances, be it little differences to make a scene look scenic or find that magic in a tini aspect of a day, fine tuning what's essential You should, & the world should know how beautiful & prodigious your heart is, how you notice emotions like perhaps a lot may not, welcoming in your soul, your doors open for all, your timely scoldings & boosts, at the work-front an in person. The fact that I can just open up to you & you allowing me to, and all of us, is what makes you so loved. You're not the regular ones taking birth you know, your hard-work, your passion, that grit, the everyday onslaught of emotions as we sensual humans who feel deeply, that guidance, is what makes you the Pers we know We have so much more magic to create, this is just the beginning. I want to thank you for the care, the love and mentor who I could call at any hour of the day, cry my heart out to, share all. You know it all. We fight. We express. We win!

So grateful to god for your existence. Just, thank you. I love you deeply pers, since the onset and always will. Pakka promise!
Keep that light illuminated within, it guides many. Just that you know, a lot of us look upto you for reasons aplenty, solely because your heart allows us to pour without being judged. Love n Light @djspersis - the one & only Mental Mastubator' Jotwani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
karanjotwaniREAD! I was in Lucknow yesterday for a press con for #AapkeAaJaneSe; and much to my awe, I spoke really well in Hindi LOL, and also ascertained a stance on the society's stigma on their outlook towards a woman, wanting to start her life all over again with a man younger to her.
I was constantly asked about my valentine, and lo! When I saw Pramodini, sitting with this man, of-course it was a blissful evening of lovers and their stories beautifully crafted, I was overwhelmed with emotions knowing how he had been constantly by her side since she was attacked with acid a few years ago. Her face torn. Her eyes ruptured. More significantly a soul damaged.
BUT here is when LOVE overpowers all. Saroj, her soulmate stood by her, during days and nights where she broken within, losing hope everyday, fighting what not, wanting to overcome it all, getting a new vision on that left eye, that heart wanting to fight it all, he waited and waited until she regained that confidence in wanting to look at the world with that same valour as before, and they got engaged today.
And will get married in the next few months. We all have stories, the idea is always to be able to feel and sense deeply about every story coming your way.
Where as for my valentine, it wasn't pramodini the acid attack victim, it was the pramodini with a beautiful soul, a brave-heart, a fighter, laden with humility that her words could melt the coldest hearts.
Here's a Happy Happy Valentine's to you from me and Pramodini, and I honestly cannot wait to attend her wedding. God bless Saroj, and god speed love to them and you all #aapkeaajanese thank you @zeetv
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have seen his posts on IG 
He is truly a gem ❤️