PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hy friends can anyone please update as how tv stars are being rated. I mean I do go and check in particular stats but to my understanding some v serials re notthat good but still they get more acclaims. Is it due to the channel or something else...it's quite disappointing as few serials such as the one that really has glued me to tv is half marriage but neither of their casts nor the shows promos are being done in other channels...how can they be so unfair...all Stars are equally hardworking as others. As ardent fans we too want our stars to be acclaimed as well...I mean look at priyanka purohit and tarun theur performances are unremarkable but still...I'm sorry to express my feelings in this forum...but I wish this two stars all the best in future may theur talents be recognized and appreciated ...the two who have really won my hearts after so so long...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
are u talking abt the ratings of the tv stars on India forums...for tht u hv to post comments on the porfile of the actors twice a day...the no of comments decided the ratings of the actors
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshii

are u talking abt the ratings of the tv stars on India forums...for tht u hv to post comments on the porfile of the actors twice a day...the no of comments decided the ratings of the actors

Thank you...