ishrakideewani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello forumwasis, 
I am not a follower of Tu Aashiqui and neither have I watched Tu Aashiqui enough to know whats going on. But, I was flipping through channels and came upon an episode of Tu Aashiqui where it is revealed to JD's wife that Pankti was his rakhni. Can I just say...most TV show that I have seen, show wives trusting their husbands blindly. I was amazed to see that JD's wife's reaction to this revelation and her decision for divorce. Female empowerment. Needs to be shown more on TV. Just want to applaud the writers for making her such a strong character. I dont know what happened in the following episodes, but that episode made me hope for more such strong and powerful female characters on Indian TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrakideewani

Hello forumwasis, 

I am not a follower of Tu Aashiqui and neither have I watched Tu Aashiqui enough to know whats going on. But, I was flipping through channels and came upon an episode of Tu Aashiqui where it is revealed to JD's wife that Pankti was his rakhni. Can I just say...most TV show that I have seen, show wives trusting their husbands blindly. I was amazed to see that JD's wife's reaction to this revelation and her decision for divorce. Female empowerment. Needs to be shown more on TV. Just want to applaud the writers for making her such a strong character. I dont know what happened in the following episodes, but that episode made me hope for more such strong and powerful female characters on Indian TV.

God what a character she is loved the way she stood on her decision.
No doubt both mothers are really great in this serial 

They really show how should a mother should be. So supportive to their children when needed.  
But Jd's wife has a golden character till now.. 
.she is straight forward lady yaar 
ShanayaaK12 thumbnail
First she did trust him blindly, but she did have suspicions 
When Ahaan tried to reveal it. At first he got slapped.

But when Manav revealed it then she was sure that JD was cheating her. 
She knows that she can't let wrong happen even if she loved JD therefore decided to get a divorce and even removed his name from all her will papers