Open Letter to Asit Kumar Modi

twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Please do not take the viewers of TMKOC for granted by giving us sub-par and extremely ridiculous story lines that are dragged for days with same dialogues uttered by different characters. Don't you realize that your own cast does not speak their lines with conviction. Can't you tell that your show is not funny anymore. Hire some good writers instead of writing the dialogues yourself. Your show used to be one of the best on SAB.  Now with shows like Tenali Rama, Partners, Jijaji, Sajanre Phir Jooth and Aadat se Majboor that are fast moving and funny, TMKOC is at the bottom of the barrel  Also, please stop stating at the end of your show as to how you are making us laugh. It looks like you yourself do not watch your own show. If you did, you would know that it is not funny any more.  Edited by twiggy - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I dont like any show of sab jija ji , sajan rey and patners i don't find dem funny.  Indian television is going to hard times. Better to watch English channels and laugh heartily.  sab had good shows like Yes boss and shriman shrimati. I liked old comedy shows family no 1, dil vil pyaar vaar, filmi chakkar , khichdi, hum sab ek hai ( dilip joshi ji was part of it ), office office and  sarabhai vs sarabhai. Today comedy shows depend of back ground laughter. No script no screenplay.  Its high time for indain television to raise the bar. Dont take audience for guranteed. Till early 2000s tv was offering so much variety. But now least 2 say is better. ðŸ˜•
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twiggy

Please do not take the viewers of TMKOC for granted by giving us sub-par and extremely ridiculous story lines that are dragged for days with same dialogues uttered by different characters. Don't you realize that your own cast does not speak their lines with conviction. Can't you tell that your show is not funny anymore. Hire some good writers instead of writing the dialogues yourself. AB.  TMKOC is at the bottom of the barrel  Also, please stop stating at the end of your show as to how you are making us laugh. It looks like you yourself do not watch your own show. If you did, you would know that it is not funny any more. 

I totally agree dat actors don't seem to speak dialouges with same conviction. Even actors look bored  sumtimes. And please watch the show not as a producer but as viewer.  Every aspect is bad. Please hire good writers.  Move story and bring new characters  please don't think dat d show entertains us anymore.  My mother says she has headache when she sees sab telecasting TMKOC from morining 2 evening. From last 1 year tracks are added which my mother always say. Jod jod k dikha rahey hain. 
Guru86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please add one more thing...all actors has starting looking too tired to act. tarak mehta looks so dull in the end i dont know why.Edited by Guru86 - 6 years ago
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually show is still getting very good trps because of which Asit Modi thinks his show is doing great and he doesn't feel like bringing some changes
But what he is not realising is many people watch this show out of habit plus its a fact their is no other decent comedy show on Indian television
Infact my brother who is ardent fan of this show have started hating new episodes because they are boring as hell

Asit Modi needs to realise that change is what is required for the show
Introducing new characters will definitely bring freshness to the show and if he is not willing to do that he should focus on tapu sena and make some good episodes on them

Edited by surbhijain - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's time sabtv stop airing all in all comedy shows. Evwry show is a replica of a previous show and except partners each lack substance and good story. Thy could try making some soft romantic comedy also for a change
TMKOC should go now. Storywise there has been no development. Tappu sena went to college and god knows who is in which year. No one is planning for professional courses. Except school uniform nothing much have changed in their lives. Popat's wife is still a dream. Daya's mother is still faceless, Mehta and Iyyer still too young to be parents and no new family has entered Gokuldham. The show is so repetitive and monotonous that even monotony would die of boredom.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
tmkoc has become too repetitive and boring.with the current track with pinku i think cvs themselves don't know what to show.at the end we will get nothing.i think we won't even get to know what problem he has with his parents.so this type of tracks should not be introduced.
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has been taking audience for granted for the last couple of years, and he is least bothered about it, cus he knows that TRP is on his side. TMKOC has lost many loyal viewers, who has been following if from the begining, but at the same time it also gets new viewership, and who does not know what has been going on for the last 9 years, and they find it bearable compared to what they have been watching on other shows. But as a loyal viewer i have lost interest in this show and come here once in a while to rant by frustration, like everybody else.
@ twiggy  ...u  r  correct.  I will explain

@ crazygul... u  r  correct . I will explain.

The jijaji  sajan or any sab serial are  chuuutss.
Slap stick comedy

Whn did this chodubhagat buddau champak start driving 4 wheeler. Idiot fkn arsehole.  I loathe this babuuuji funda all the time.
crazygul thumbnail
 I feel sab will shut this show in a year. So we will get rid of Tmkoc. All d best to asit modi for future.