Happy Birthday ''Monkey Prince'' ''KSG'' ;)

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

''Karan Singh Grover'' 

the name says everything 

actor , singer , painter , dancer , musician 

He defines perfection in every way 

lets celebrate his beautiful journey
Edited by beautifulmess - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautifulmess thumbnail
Grover was born on 23 February 1982 in New Delhi, India to a Punjabi Sikh family. He has one younger brother. When Grover was young his family moved to Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. He did his schooling in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and then pursued a degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai. He then worked as a Marketing Executive in the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.  Grover is a fitness enthusiast. In 2015, Grover dated Alone co-star Bipasha Basu and got married with her on 30 April 2016.

beautifulmess thumbnail

Grover started his career in Television in 2004 and made a transition into Bollywood with the films Alone and Hate Story 3. In 2013, Grover was described as one of the highest paid Indian Television Actors. Grover has been listed in Asia's Sexiest Men list several times, and so as the Times Most Desirable List.

In 2004, Grover pursued a career in modelling and participated in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest and won the award of the "Most Popular Model". Grover began his television career with Balaji Telefilms' youth show Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV India, for which he was chosen for after a nationwide talent hunt conducted by the production house.

In 2007 Grover got the show Dill Mill Gayye, a medical youth drama. The Times of India reported that Grover became an "instant hit" and a "teenage icon" due to the show. Grover left the show for a while, but returned after 6 months due to fan demands. The show ended on 29 October 2010.

After Dill Mill Gayye, Grover acted in two shows of Cinevistaas Limited; he featured in Teri Meri Love Stories, and did a cameo in Dil Dosti Dance.

On 29 October 2012, Grover returned to daily fiction with 4 Lions Films' Qubool Hai. The show gained popularity pretty early becoming the number 2 show of Indian Television. Grover won two Best Actor Popular Awards for his portrayal of Asad Ahmed Khan in the show.

In 2015, Grover's films Alone and Hate Story 3 were released. Hate Story 3 became a box office success. International Business Times reviewed Hate Story 3 and wrote "Audiences say Karan Sigh Grover steals the show."

Grover is the brand ambassador of designer Rocky S's signature Brand RS along with Bipasha Basu. He is also the brand ambassador for UM Motorcycles. In 2018 he modeled clothing during the Lakme Fashion Week. Grover will soon be seen in the upcoming film Firrkie and Ekta Kapoor's/ Alt Balaji's web series, Judaai.

beautifulmess thumbnail

A Very, Very, Very Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover ❤️
Today on this special day I want to tell you how much I love you!
I constantly pray for your success, and constantly look out for news on your new movies!

I love you loads and loads and loads!
When I was around 15, I found out about an indian youth show called Dill Mill Gayye, I did not have Star One in the Indian TV package back in the day hence I searched up all the videos online and watched them and fell in love with the show! Loved your acting as Dr Armaan Malik!

Then came Qubool Hai, it was due to that show I ended up falling in love with you much more deeply! As I could see how brilliantly versatile you are!

I am so glad that you found your way in Bollywood, as talent such as yours needs a bigger platform! Sure you have been extremely popular on Television! You are one of the most celebrated celebrities of Television, however movies have most definitely given you a bigger platform and it has provided you with better scripts and is helping you grow even more as an Actor! Which is great! 

Loads and loads of Love

:)

nikki
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my Dear-most Karan Singh Grover❤️
Another Year Sexier! ❤️
Another Year of Extra Awesomeness! ❤️
Another Year Handsomer! ❤️
Another Year of Extra Gorgeousness! ❤️
Another Year Hotter! ❤️
Another Year Lovelier! ❤️
Another Year Happier! ❤️
Another Year Healthier! ❤️
Another Year Wealthier! ❤️

Karan, You're a gift to the world and you always will be. I love you and will keeping loving you forever! May this day and coming year bring you countless happiness, endless joy, peace and serenity. I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a big broad smile and happiness in your heart. And I wish that such days keep coming every single day.
Waiting for tons of pictures and please be a tiny winy wee bit active at least at INSTAGRAM. Come Back Soonish on the Screen AND cannot wait for 3Dev. U see Nothing seems Nice without you! Love you ❤️ Have a wonderful, colorful  and a successful year ahead. 😳 

LOVE Ankie (MisHumptyDumpty/Kolkata - waqtzaya Insta/Twitter)many many happy returns of the day karan singh grover ❤️
tum jiyo hazAARO SAAL😃

bohat kuch likhna chahti thi and bohat words hai bhi but...in short
I just want u to be happy
and I want u keep entertaining us
and keep stealing hearts many! 
- suearmaniac

IT'S A HAPPYWALA BIRTHDAY OF MY ROCKSTAR!!!👏🥳RAB KARAEN TU Jiye HAZARO SAAL AUR TERE MOVIES HO BLOCKBUSTER MERE SUPERSTAR!😳🤗BAHOON MEIN HO POORA SANSAR AUR HUM FANS KARTE RHEIN TERA DEEDAR! LAKH LAKH BAR!
U R D SHINNING STAR!! KEEP SHINNING 😳U MADE US FALL IN LOVE WD UR SWEETNESS,CUTENESS,N UR CHARM ALWAYZ 😉 D DIMPLES R KILLER!☺️HAYYE!!! KITNA KOI DIL KO SAMBHALE PAR AAPKI AADAIEN KATILANA HAI😳 YEH JO DIL O KA PHASANA HAI APKA HI YAARANA HAI ...HUMNE TOH BAS APSE DIL LAGGANA HAI 🤗AS ARMAAN U STEALED OUR HEART ❤️N HEARTS MEET!😳❤️ AS ASAD U WERE SO IRRESSITIBLE HAYYE!!! JAANLEWA JAHPANNA SIXPACKS😉😆.AS SAURABH SINGAHNIA APNE BOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY KO HIL DIYA😎😆 AB BAS AAP CHAM CHAMATE RHEIN SITARA BAN KE MUSKURATE RHEN YEHI HAI ISS KANEEZ KI DUWA ...HAMARE DILO MEIN KHUD KO SAJATE RHEIN...AUR HUM BAS YHI GUNGUNATE RHEIN ''WAJAH TUM HO''😳😳

MAY GOD GIVE U D BEST THINGS U DESREVE⭐️ ...N KEEP U HAPPY ALWAYS😊 ... ALL D BEST 4 UR COMING PROJECTS ...👍🏼

- ajuswa19
Fly in the plane of ambition,
& land on the airport of success,
Luck is urs,
Wish is mine,
May ur future always SHINE..
A very happy birthday Karan..May God Bless u with all that u desire..u r the love of my life, and I am really proud of that.. u r the only person on earth that can be cute, sexy, handsome and smart all at the same time! Hope all your wishes come true! U r a brilliant actor! Happy Birthday Baby ❤️🥳

Love u and will always do muahh..😛🥳 - jinitaksgian

Wish you a very very very happy birthday dear dearest Karan...
I don't even remember now how long it has been since you made that special place in my heart and in my life. Your happiness became a reason for my smile and your sadness a reason for mine...
Anyways I wish that this beautiful smile which adorns your face and lights up your eyes remains there always with its proud owner along with the katilAna dimples...
I wish the best for you for always personally and professionally.
May you be blessed with lots and lots and lots of happiness, success, good health, long life and prosperity...
Hope u keep us entertained for always and we get to see you on screen most parts of the year...

Love you so so so much...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - sweet_tehs

Thank u Karan fr coming into our lives :)
ur one smile can make my day.. 
a very happy birthday karan :)
may god bless u always :)
best of luck fr 3Dev :) - 
Prizi

HaPpY bIrThDaY 

KARAN SINGH GROVER 

Wish you get all the happiness and and success that you deserve!

Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years. Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.

May all your dreams and wishes come true! - shrishtirai

A very veryy Happy Birthday to my darling, Karan Singh Grover. Apparently, my first ever crush and the only telly actor I've loved till date. The person who breathed life in Dr. Armaan also made me fall head over heels for him. And proud to say, I'm still very much in love with this man!

Despite of his controversial past, he still stands out from the rest. I admire his humble and friendly nature, never has he let stardom get to his head and I love him most for that.

Wish him all the very best for future. Hope he gets many films and keeps us showing his haseen mukhda often :D 

ILY KSG <3 - _Annie_

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover🤗

Many Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ❤️

i honestly don't even know how to start this, but i just want to tell you that you are amazinggg as Armaan and as Asad Ahmad Khan not only in reel life but in real life also you are awesome person who brings smile in everyone's face 

you are so talented everytime you came on screen your acting proves that, you can paint, you can sing, is there anything you can't do ? well the answer is NO you can do everything  

your smile, your adorable dimples, your eyes which says million things they shows million emotions  

your charming personality that makes girls drool over you 
and so many things about you that makes you different from other celebrities the way you met your fans its so lovely 

Your role as Armaan i don't have words to say about Armaan whenever you came on screen as Armaan my heartbeat gets faster and then there is non stop smile on my face i always watch dil mill gaye whenever i get time i can never get enough of this show its evergreen show and so is Armaan

every girl's first crush ☺️ 
Thank you for all that you have done for us and the amazing stuff you ever gave us 

meera
wishing , my love, mylife, myangel, my everything 

''Karan Singh Grover'' aka Ksg 

many many many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!

Have an awesome B'day dear !!!!

Hope You Have The Best Coming Years !!!!

Always Keep Smiling Ksg...Love You The Most !!!!

God Bless You With Health, Wealth & Happiness 

ridhi

beautifulmess thumbnail

P.S.

Thank you everyone for all the beautiful creation 

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVE
unress...

Amazing thread guys. Really pretty.

everyone & @Desto : The signatures look super good and clean as always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERO! Stay blessed, healthy & charming always.
Thanks for making my childhood and teenage years with your amazing presence on ITV!
Stay happy and successful. Be our Kuperman always. 
Love You Always <3
Sanju

Edited by Meraki. - 6 years ago
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for this thread
Happpiiieee birthday to the style icon n rockstar Karan Singh Grover in advance
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
The creations are so cute!