PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So after the preview Chandini is now playing a negative character n Arjun's new lead will be his secretary ...wat a ruin of chandini n Arjun's love chemistry...really admired dem so much n loved them both but unfortunately the creators hv left us ardent fans upset...I wish the show all the best but please do a miracle...get chandini n arjun back...please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
why is the lead being changed :S
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still think there is some other side of chandni's story...may b she got to know tht her father wanted to kill Arjun so she made a plan...may b Arjun also a part of tht plan...becaz chandni cud not b tht evil tht she wud kill Arjun...lets wait for the story to b unfold...becaz the main protagonist of the show cant b a vamp...
The makers cant take tht much of risk of changing the female lead into a vamp...
Abisoye thumbnail
I agree with you something happened after she found out that he was her stepfather I don't know what but there is definitely a story for her becoming evil because it is still very shocking to me because it was obvious that she loved him so the main question is why did she Try to kill him. The reason has to be extremely good for them to ever get back together either am very excited.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abisoye

I agree with you something happened after she found out that he was her stepfather I don't know what but there is definitely a story for her becoming evil because it is still very shocking to me because it was obvious that she loved him so the main question is why did she Try to kill him. The reason has to be extremely good for them to ever get back together either am very excited.

I still hv a feeling tht Arjun and chandni r a part of a drama...chandni did all this just to save Arjun from her step fathers clutches...i think tht man of her po;itician father who she calls kaka must hv informed abt her fathers evil plan against Arjun so she all just faked and did this drama of killing Arjun...i think Arjuns friend Mannu chaurasiya is also a part of this drama...becaz all of a sudden the heroine of the show cant become evil esp when she loves her husband like mad...we still hv to wait for few more episodes becaz the makers r keeping it a suspense just to increase the Trp's ...
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshii

I still hv a feeling tht Arjun and chandni r a part of a drama...chandni did all this just to save Arjun from her step fathers clutches...i think tht man of her po;itician father who she calls kaka must hv informed abt her fathers evil plan against Arjun so she all just faked and did this drama of killing Arjun...i think Arjuns friend Mannu chaurasiya is also a part of this drama...becaz all of a sudden the heroine of the show cant become evil esp when she loves her husband like mad...we still hv to wait for few more episodes becaz the makers r keeping it a suspense just to increase the Trp's ...

I hope so something might like that too...hopefully...arjun n chandini get back and yes...hopefully the twist has made the serial interesting more...