-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In the earlier epis of the show, Rehaan was introduced as AM's  nephew, his brother's son.. his parents had died in a car accident.  Isnt it so ? In the later epi, AM talks about Rehaan to someone , he says , my close friend's son . I hope I am not wrong here and it makes sense.
Why was his relationship status changed...to accomodate his and Ahaana's relationship , he does not fall for his uncle's wife.  Secondly,  in case Rosh developed a liking for him , its not her cousin ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Rehaan is son of a friend of Anant's & he took him in after his parents died in a car accident 
Anant mentions it to Ahana in the first scene of Episode 2 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.. he is son of friend of anant 
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
in the turkish version he was anant's nephew and in indian version the son of his friend.
i guess the change was made coz in the later episode roshini and rehaan's marriage will get fixed and in the northern part of india cousins dont get married to each other.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the replies
I remember vaguely  AM mentioning Rehaan as his nephew
@ spn - agree with you , north india, cousins  dont marry unless its a non avoidable situation.
In south , they are allowed , but what about the rest of India ?
Edited by -sakshi- - 6 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

in the turkish version he was anant's nephew and in indian version the son of his friend.

i guess the change was made coz in the later episode roshini and rehaan's marriage will get fixed and in the northern part of india cousins dont get married to each other.

I am pretty sure even in the Turkish version.. Behlul was the son of Adnan's friend that he raised as one of his own. Because when Behlul's real uncle died he got a little bit of an inheritance. 
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: malikakas

I am pretty sure even in the Turkish version.. Behlul was the son of Adnan's friend that he raised as one of his own. Because when Behlul's real uncle died he got a little bit of an inheritance. 

in the turkish version behlul was a distant relative of adnan. I guess the uncle was a closer relative than adnan or may be adana is from his mother's side and that uncle would have been from his father's side or vise versa.
Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Thanks for the replies

I remember vaguely  AM mentioning Rehaan as his nephew
@ spn - agree with you , north india, cousins  dont marry unless its a non avoidable situation.
In south , they are allowed , but what about the rest of India ?

Not all cousins can marry because eventually they are considered as brothers and sisters. 
But let's say your mom's brother has a son or your dad's sister has a son then you can marry him