Oh no...chandini turns into negative role

PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So so sad seeing my favorites arjun n chandini separating...whatever the outcome...it's sure the new female entry will be lead now and chandini will turn into a negative character seems.like ...miss the charming chemistry of chandini n arjun...post leap...both will have a new life and ...rest will wait n watch...😭😭
Definitely missing arjun n chandini already...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
show ruined thats why i banter last time🥱Edited by typhoon - 6 years ago
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: typhoon

show ruined thats why i banter last time🥱

Show is RUINED...such lovely couple arjun n chandini separated...9h no...
Abisoye thumbnail
I am still shocked and speechless I still can't understand why she did something so evil nothing can justify what she did so am guessing they will not be getting back together it was a really nice and shocking twist but the question now is will it actually improve the TRP of the show because they just ruined such an amazing couple I guess we have to wait and see. 
Abisoye thumbnail
Never judge a book by its cover I thought chani's father was evil but it turns out that his daughter is a monster. Is it just me or is there a bit similarity to the movie OM SHANTI OM.
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

I am still shocked and speechless I still can't understand why she did something so evil nothing can justify what she did so am guessing they will not be getting back together it was a really nice and shocking twist but the question now is will it actually improve the TRP of the show because they just ruined such an amazing couple I guess we have to wait and see. 

Indeed a lose of such a lovely adorable onscreen couple...already missing them both...poor arjun after so much sacrifice he had to go through the hatred of chandini...still can't get over yesterday's episode...
Abisoye thumbnail
Me too it was really shocking he finally trusted her and then she breaks all his trust it was so sad to see he said chani I love you and she shoots him am eager to see why she did something so unforgivable because she loved him too there is definitely a reason although I don't expect him to ever forgive her I will like to know if she had been evil all along or something recently made her turn evil.