spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Smriti until today didnt post a goodbye post for dsjz and i think they might have got the confirmation that  there wont be a s2 may be thats why she posted dsjz pics saying farewell😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe she was just busy with her vacation? Aashmin also didn't really post anything after the end of the show until today 
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Harshsam

Maybe she was just busy with her vacation? Aashmin also didn't really post anything after the end of the show until today 

but he didnt post anything related to the show and his second last post was for dsjz. also he dont seem to be much active on sns.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashim posted a dance from dsjz on his insta story when he took Ahana to Goa lol! I think actors won't know for sure for S2 until the very end. Smirti's Last insta post was rather an appreciation than farewell. At least that is what seemed to me. Also, I know that they did t get enough time to get people invest in the serial emotionally, but people who were an ardent audience of the serial will be deeply connected. Take my example for instance.. I didn't watch until the very end when I was informed about Rehana track. It still left an impact on me and how I still wish and hope and pray that they come up with season 2 and finish it off!