How will Tanuja come out of current situation!?

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tanuja is going through one of the toughest situations of her life at the moment. In one hand, AK, her so-called best friend, has been immensely pressurizing her to get her divorced from Rishi with his hidden (at least from Tanuja) and selfish motive. And thinking a lot about her present circumstances, she had already signed the divorce papers. 

On the other hand, her eternal lover Rishi is completely clueless about how to win her back. 

So, at the moment Tanuja is in a completely helpless situation with no any support and consoling figure. How will Tanuja finally come out of this situation? We all wanted TanShi to unite already and live as a happy family with Natasha but it looks certain that unless Tanya's truth comes out, Tanuja will remain in the extreme pain. So, I desperately want Tanuja to get at least that truth during this divorce track. 

Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

as55amol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to see strong tanuja she leaves ak's house live with rishi in bh bcz she still rishi's wife and fhite for her and natz right , tanuja also that rishi and netra doesn't married so she can live with rishi during this she also knows netra's truth but this not happen this happan only our dream because of great cv they drag this divorce track still last episode and i known  tanshi union happen last epi last 2-3 min. 
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post Sun
Funny thing is I agree what AK is saying because it is truth of Tanshi family life. till now Rishi has not stood for Tanuja now unfortunately to Natz too, what a let down of as a husband and father. Felt very bad for Rishi but I could see the pain of Tanuja loss.  although she believes his love he has brought netra in  a relationship in his life which only our cvs can do ğŸ˜† destroying his character, as a woman I can't believe in his love although I am seeing it from both sides
Waiting for our Tanshi to come together I want him to find out about Netra and Rano. Him standing by Tanuja for once not demeaning her any way. Had enough of his drama put her in jail didn't have decency to to take bail what kind of man does these things cv for his love, idiot cvs😡

Divya333 thumbnail
I don't think Tanuja herself will come out, out of these situations as CVs love to show her as weak women. I feel happy is she herself solves her problems as a strong independent women. 
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bro I am always wait for your thought provoking posts 😳
Ha can't see this anymore plz tanuja be brave and come out from this situation by self warna plz rsb you do something na plz jab tak dono ake dusty PR trust nai kry gy baat share nai kry k mus hoti rhy gi
Firstly I want that plz CV tanshi ko unka dimagh or zuban wapis kro
Tanaya truth out kro with that night truth
Chipkali ko nikalo warna no tanuja in that house
Please tanuja leave this kamina pk too he is so zalim and selfish
Want jab tak chipkali dafa na ho tanuja independently rhy if possible tanashi sath rhy alag but CV 😡
Hate pk 🤡
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't know how maybe court order ki wajh sy ya phir tanaya truth out ho shayad let's see
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
only three things just kill rano netra and pk ko toh zarror mar do hate him very very very... much 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

only three things just kill rano netra and pk ko toh zarror mar do hate him very very very... much 

Now AK is becoming the biggest obstacle for TanShi as he has been provoking as well as pressurizing Tanuja to act against Rishi. .   
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Now AK is becoming the biggest obstacle for TanShi as he has been provoking as well as pressurizing Tanuja to act against Rishi. .

Samjh se bahar cvs 😆 jo 3 months pehle hona tha ab ho rha hai 😆