Zain Imam And Viraf Patel - When The Present And Former Got Together!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Zain Imam And Viraf Patel When The Present And Former Lead Actors Of Naamkarann Got Together! VIDEO

By Fuzion Productions Feb 11, 2018 

Viraf Patel And Zain Imam

Star Plus' Naamkarann started off back in September 2016. The show initially began with the story of little Avni (Arsheen Naamdaar) along with her parents Ashish Mehta (Viraf Phiroz Patel) and Ayesha (Barkha Sengupta).

Viraf Patel played the male lead role in Naamkarann until the show took a leap of 15 years and little Avni grew up to be a young woman (Aditi Rathore) and her new hero ACP Neil Khanna (Zain Imam) were introduced.

While Viraf Patel and Zain Imam never got to share screen space despite getting to work in the same show, recently a video was posted by Viraf as his Insta story wherein he met Zain.

Apparently, Zain Imam is seen giving him selfie tutorials and this video might just be a delightful watch for the ardent Naamkarann viewers.

Take a look at the video below and let us know in the comment section what you think about this on screen sasur-damad jodi!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQquc_QCnGY[/YOUTUBE]

Link :

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/zain-imam-viraf-patel-former-present-lead-actors-naamkarann-got-together-video/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The video us very nice about 2 actors from the same show. It's good Viraf got an article after a long time. I wish Gaurav Khanna too gets any good articke soon as he us much better than many present male leads. Viraf too is in underrated category like Gaurav which is a very bad thing. The show only dragged after the leap. They could have shown Ayesha not forgiving Ashish and Ashish accepting it while moving on with Neela assuring her that he will be a better husband which he was not able to be with Ayesha. Ayesha them could have moved on with Kunwar Amarjeet's character who would accept Avni along with her.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mast vedio hai !!!

Full on masti !!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

The video us very nice about 2 actors from the same show. It's good Viraf got an article after a long time. I wish Gaurav Khanna too gets any good articke soon as he us much better than many present male leads. Viraf too is in underrated category like Gaurav which is a very bad thing. The show only dragged after the leap. They could have shown Ayesha not forgiving Ashish and Ashish accepting it while moving on with Neela assuring her that he will be a better husband which he was not able to be with Ayesha. Ayesha them could have moved on with Kunwar Amarjeet's character who would accept Avni along with her.

I do agree at that point I too wanted the same bit they had to stretch it. Finally I am happy that the show is going to be off air soon.😛
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Neil Ashish n Ali on the same screen.cool.wish on the show too we could see them together
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Zain Imam And Viraf Patel When The Present And Former Lead Actors Of Naamkarann Got Together! VIDEO

By Fuzion Productions Feb 11, 2018 

Viraf Patel And Zain Imam

Star Plus' Naamkarann started off back in September 2016. The show initially began with the story of little Avni (Arsheen Naamdaar) along with her parents Ashish Mehta (Viraf Phiroz Patel) and Ayesha (Barkha Sengupta).

Viraf Patel played the male lead role in Naamkarann until the show took a leap of 15 years and little Avni grew up to be a young woman (Aditi Rathore) and her new hero ACP Neil Khanna (Zain Imam) were introduced.

While Viraf Patel and Zain Imam never got to share screen space despite getting to work in the same show, recently a video was posted by Viraf as his Insta story wherein he met Zain.

Apparently, Zain Imam is seen giving him selfie tutorials and this video might just be a delightful watch for the ardent Naamkarann viewers.

Take a look at the video below and let us know in the comment section what you think about this on screen sasur-damad jodi!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQquc_QCnGY[/YOUTUBE]

Link :

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/zain-imam-viraf-patel-former-present-lead-actors-naamkarann-got-together-video/

I dont watch naamkarann
for me naamkaran is viraf and barkha and rima lagoo.

sasur damad.. aray dono same age lag reh ha hahahahaha 
damad se sasur zyada handsome lagta 
and and and
ashish is dead, so where did he find his late sasur jee hahahahaha
Edited by ronshaan - 6 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Yes it is indeed lovely!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

You can say that again!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

He never seems to get an article and is neither included in any list!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

You are right that both Viraf and Gaurav are underrated!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

I like Gaurav since many years now!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

What you said might have been a good plot!!!!   

But the makers seemed to think that the leap would give them TRPs which it did!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Sadly, it is now a regular show and nothing of the original concept is left in it!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

If this is what they wanted to show then they could have shown all this on Ashish and Ayesha as well!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Totally seconding ur thoughts juhi about the underrated actors. I too wished for Gaurav the same. Much better than the overrated MLs.
Though i never watched naamkaran but i know viraf.and plz don't call sasur damad even if it is on screen. He is young yr
Shaina_b thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kumari27

Mast vedio hai !!!

Full on masti !!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Yes full on masti!!!!🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Seems like they get along very well together!!!!👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

I think Viraf was on set for only a day to shoot Ashish's death sequence and that is how they had met!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

You are welcome Pooja!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

khushboo_kzk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice video

Selfie Maine le li aaj...

Love zain and viraf