Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bworm

What an adorable ending. 

Did they ever figure out it was a plan? Or karuna will take it to her grave.

Thanks for the pm

Thank you. I really wanted to give them the justice they deserved so strived to make the epilogue all about the two of them. I was sorely tempted to have Jaisan meet Mehek while she was away studying, but then I would never have ended this story😆. So as it stands this will be KMaa's secret...unless she invites my favorite goon gang to the wedding😆...now that would be fun.

Thx for the read and you comment on every update...this has been a fun one for me😛
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Res😛

Unres😛
Woow Kelly thanks for such an amazing epilogue😛
Thanks u forward it to one year and it really make sense that mehrya don't jump in to any relationship soon after vday incident . They both have them their much deserved space .. it's was really a good thing . 
Don't know how desperate khanna manages without Mehek but they were in touch online . It was really sweet of their relationship.
And I am.very happy that mehek has planned the surprise for valentine's Day for SK . Which completely surprises SK and more over raining kisses from mehek side 😉
And now whole family is preparing for their much awaited alliance for which both are excited .
Thing I like the most is the valentine's contract which mehek signed for SK whole lifetime and further.
It was total lovely to read whole story and u have penned down mehrya POV very beauuutifully along with great amount of suspence in the story . 😛
U have way to go as a mehrya emoter ... Kudos to u for writing such story.⭐️
Thanks for the PM😊
And keep on writing stories on mehrya cz I really loves the way u write 😊

Thank you so much. After the chaos of the plot I was going for a chapter focused entirely on them.  Their seperation had to happen, they both needed space after such a traumatic experience, and evens though SK suffered through it, it was mutually beneficial , plus there was online chatting...and I am the biggest fan of that aspect of ZKM so whats not to love in that.😊 The contract I thought was a perfect SK move now he has grown from an hormonal teenager to a suave and savvy businesman...no sappy love letters for him...but incredibly romantic all the same.😳 And who would have thought that sweet shy Mehek would become so fixated on kissing the man so much...that first smooch he planted must been a doozy😳. No wonder she ran...but them spent the past year dreaming of him and that kiss. Hopefully she did pass her course😆
As to more MehRya its back to the 2 or 3 FF I have left in the wings for this Valentines day tale. Hope to see you on those threads.

Thx again for your kind fb😊
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely ending
You have written it well,
The Valentine contract is signed for lifetime by Mehak
So all is good when it ends well and everyone is happy 
Kisses are in abundances 😉
Thank you for the pm 
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Hi kelly 

Res 
Unres 
It wasbeautiful epilogUE Kelly 
After that she decided to go away from him 
And they chatted on online everyday 
She gave surprise to him on the vday  with lots of rain kisses 😳
And she signed vday contract for life time😊
Beautiful ending Kelly 
Thanks for the pm 

P's : I am eageely waiting for discovering the magic 
Pls continue soon 😛

Thank you for your appreciation Anu. I felt it important for the pair to spend some time apart after the traumatic experience they had lived through. For one they both had the chance to get to know each other better, Mehek got some needed breathing room, and SK could reflect on how he treated her, and learn from his mistake. But a reunion was needed so what better timeframe than Feb 14th. Finally the pair got to have the VD celebration they deserved with the added bonus of their shaaadi being fixed later that day. 

I had so much fun writing this, but as you have requested, its back to DTM...I actually opened the file tonight so that's a start😆. Give me a couple of days for an update😛
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Thank you so much. After the chaos of the plot I was going for a chapter focused entirely on them.  Their seperation had to happen, they both needed space after such a traumatic experience, and evens though SK suffered through it, it was mutually beneficial , plus there was online chatting...and I am the biggest fan of that aspect of ZKM so whats not to love in that.😊 The contract I thought was a perfect SK move now he has grown from an hormonal teenager to a suave and savvy businesman...no sappy love letters for him...but incredibly romantic all the same.😳 And who would have thought that sweet shy Mehek would become so fixated on kissing the man so much...that first smooch he planted must been a doozy😳. No wonder she ran...but them spent the past year dreaming of him and that kiss. Hopefully she did pass her course😆
As to more MehRya its back to the 2 or 3 FF I have left in the wings for this Valentines day tale. Hope to see you on those threads.

Thx again for your kind fb😊

Thanks Kelly ... Where ever u go I ll follow u in that thread😛😉
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Kelly you have penned down the story very beautifully. I love each and every scenario you describe their moments and feelings. After 1 year of courtship they meet up again on valentines day to proceed with their wedding. Love the way Shaurya gets an agreement to sign on the valentines, Will you be Valentine for now and forever kind of feelings. 

Wonderful story
lovely do write more
thank you and have a blessed day ahead

Thank you very much😛. This SS was a fun diversion for me, and as much as I enjoyed the penning all the action scenes (not my usual style) the epilogue was more my cup of tea, and I am glad everyone has enjoyed as much. Will be returning to my poor neglected FFs now so do watch for the PMs I will send out on them😊 
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

A beautiful ending Kelly 5 ⭐️

Nice thinking of Mehak to take a year to get to know the Adult their partner  have become and did not rush into marriage. 😊
I love the Valentine day contract 😊

Thank you Sharlene, for the appreciation of the route I took. They needed the breathing space for sure :Mehek to make a decision with a clear mind and the bad boy needed to reflect on his bad behavior. Absence made the heart grow fonder, and Mehek anxious for kisses, but did them some good as their got to learn and understand the people they had become, and now they are both ready to take the next step together. The contract, I thought was such a SK move, glad you thought it great as well😆

Thanks as always for your support Sharlene😊
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

Lovely ending

You have written it well,
The Valentine contract is signed for lifetime by Mehak
So all is good when it ends well and everyone is happy 
Kisses are in abundances 😉
Thank you for the pm 

Thank you Diva yes Mehek has entered a lifetime and then some 😉contract to be SK Valentine which is fitting. I am sure this will guarantee kisses galore for her😳. Happy to know that you enjoyed the epilogue. Thank you for taking the time to comment😊
Edited by crtkelly - 6 years ago
Zkm_Aly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very cute ending dear.
The story was lovely. Thanks for writing such a beautiful story. Keep writing more if them.
The epilogue was lovely and romantic. After all they get to be each other's valentine. ❤️. The contract was very cute depicting His ownership on her.
"He leaned in for a kiss... and a happy ending.
Thanks for the pm.
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks Kelly ... Where ever u go I ll follow u in that thread😛😉

Aww thank you so much 😛 Your words are so encouraging.
Previous
1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next