PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hy can anyone send me the link of the new promo...I'm already so tensed by hearing about it...already missing my 2 favorites arjun n chandini...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi, there are 2 new promos of Half marriage, both are on the instagram page of Tarun. Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/tarunmahilani/
Abisoye thumbnail
I don't have the link but saw it on IG chani was holding a gun and she shot someone but I did not see the persons face and Arjun was shouting. Am super excited but also nervous 
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely_Bajwa_

Hi, there are 2 new promos of Half marriage, both are on the instagram page of Tarun. Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/tarunmahilani/

Hi thanks for sharing...I did watch...I only hop whatever the outcome please don't kill or end tarun character...I really love him and chandini chemistry... I Wana continue watching the serial...please bring arjun n chandini together...😭
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

I don't have the link but saw it on IG chani was holding a gun and she shot someone but I did not see the persons face and Arjun was shouting. Am super excited but also nervous 

She shoots at arjun...don't tell it's chandinis look like as well
..n since new entry of female lead thus arjun n chandini won't be together most likely... missing them already..😭
Abisoye thumbnail
And TV please don't ruin this show for me as well they always find a way to ruin all their shows I hope they dont do  that here. 
PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

And TV please don't ruin this show for me as well they always find a way to ruin all their shows I hope they dont do  that here. 

I hope so too...I really love one show after so long...n I only wish it doesn't spoil and make me not to watch it...wishing both tarun and priyanka all the best at same time I hope they get together as they are the sole reason for this show...