2 Things I loved in This week's Episodes

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just caught up with watching this week's episodes - two things made me absolutely jump out of my seat, for different reasons:

1) Arhedius - 🤣 Arre iska pagal wala form bada mast tha! 🤣 
"khoon khoon" - the way he threw away Alex's glass and Alex's reaction ...😆 His head banging and then "mujhe taaj chahiye" - I was on ROFL watching that scene because of the way the actor was portraying the madness! 😆

Not that I support what has become of him, but the scene was very funny. I always felt this actor was not able to portray the supposed "threat" to Alexander's claim to throne, but he can play a good "crazy person" 😆

2) Anusuya - For that one moment when the Queen Anusuya came back in the her and she recognized Darius as "pharsi" and then the few moments following it - LOVED it! 
I can see the fierceness and strength of the Queen she once was, and why Darius was afraid of her! 👏 And then her current mental self took over her, but she was epic for those few moments!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
4 me last week d best thing was laachi confronting her family taking stand 4 puru. I m happy d way laachi character is developing
...Srushti... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

4 me last week d best thing was laachi confronting her family taking stand 4 puru. I m happy d way laachi character is developing

I think Laachi and Alex have the best character development in the show so far...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for highlighting Anasuya scene.. I loved it, for a second I thought she got her memory.. but yes she was and will be the queen... 
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved lachi taking stand for puru...and also that little scene of anusuya "tum pharsi ho"
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Srushti...

I think Laachi and Alex have the best character development in the show so far...

Agree that one scene Lacchi got - she rocked it! I don't get Dasyu King and Queen's stance - very random! 😆 Their decisions are like "bin pende ka lota" 

Lacchi and Alexander definitely has good character development so far, yes agree. 
Edited by pritirays - 6 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

Thanks for highlighting Anasuya scene.. I loved it, for a second I thought she got her memory.. but yes she was and will be the queen... 

Now that I saw that scene, I am waiting for her memory to come back in real and then her wrath to pour out on Shivdutt and Darius! She does not need Bamni to believe her, her son is enough. All the tiny prophecies she has made which no one took seriously will come true - jab mera baccha bada ho jaayega to tum pharsioon ko bhaga dega! 😃
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hope 2 see CVS bring chances in anusuya rather than forgiving kind of she should seek justice . Anusuya definately hold an apology 2 bamini 4 her takshila kaand .
Hope after revelation there will less focus on family drama & more on puru's journey.
Improve bamini's character 2
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anusuya scene was awesome. Loved it. Waiting for her memory to come back. Our warrior princess is gonna come back soon.