Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avneil_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
how did Karam and aditi know eachtother?
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aan oh ya zaan humare zain ki jagha koi nahi le sakta and aditi knows this 😉
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Aan oh ya zaan humare zain ki jagha koi nahi le sakta and aditi knows this 😉

sach bolun toh I'm not liking this zaan paan sorry no offence to those who like him I have allergy to any kind of third wheels /triangle neither in real life nor in reel life ek Vidyut /chuhi kaafi nahi the kya because of whom both the show and FD is suffering it's consequences till now ðŸ¥±
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

sach bolun toh I'm not liking this zaan paan sorry no offence to those who like him I have allergy to any kind of third wheels /triangle neither in real life nor in reel life ek Vidyut /chuhi kaafi nahi the kya because of whom both the show and FD is suffering it's consequences till now🥱

Chillax afsana Let's just see what happens I don't think they will repeat the 3rd angles
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Chillax afsana Let's just see what happens I don't think they will repeat the 3rd angles

hope so di but I found some people in Twitter interested to see possessive Neil/Avni this same wish has already made us bear a big deal not anymore I'm just scared that's it hopefully CVS don't go for it and surprise us with something good atleast this time😆
manasa234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think they will show third angle now. May be they will show that he has feelings for avni.
I think he will be like ali who have feelings for  her but not express it

I guess avni will be his manager and samrat will be his family member. So mishti and samrat will be buddies like ali and avni 

But humesha avni Kyu mishti ko lekar bhaagti hain.
Har waqt Mishti zaroori hain kya?

Kaina.Ain thumbnail
This Mishti is getting worst than a third angle ðŸ˜¡
Can't connect to Avni as a character anymore. 
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __pohu__

This Mishti is getting worst than a third angle ðŸ˜¡

Can't connect to Avni as a character anymore. 

Neil never was/ is / will be ashish mehta but avni definitely wants to be neela maa interms of mishty. Now it' like take her or leave her with mishty.😕
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

hope so di but I found some people in Twitter interested to see possessive Neil/Avni this same wish has already made us bear a big deal not anymore I'm just scared that's it hopefully CVS don't go for it and surprise us with something good atleast this time😆

Even i saw that on twitter..possessive neil and a bang on reunion😆i personally don't want a seperation..but now that they are planning to bring one i don't want a third angle there..like vidyut..
It'l be same old story if they are bringing the same here..and i don't avni  shown parenting a 10yr old child🥱
manasa234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hate mishti. She is so irritating than juhi. I really feel that instead of neela Maa she should have died. So irritating . Can't cv's kill her. I thought she would go to neelaMaa . But now neelais dead 
So we guys have no other option than to bare her. 
 But glad that even she is a kid ayesha know how to act . Poonam really is pathetic. OMG 

Any ways mujhe sirf avneil, ali, dd se Matlab hain. I assume that pandits ( especially mishti)  are not part of show and watch it.

Hope payal bhojwani plays mishti well.she was gud as gayu in yrkkh.she acts well. 

Looking forward